Manik had it and then Nandini took him to the ice cream stall. "Bhaiya please one chocolate and one butterscotch cone.

She gave him the butterscotch and said "Oyee monster khao na , You will like it." 

At the hot sun Manik moaned at the taste of the Ice-cream and its coolness

At the hot sun Manik moaned at the taste of the Ice-cream and its coolness. Nandini smiled lokking at this child. Manik finished the Ice-cream said "Thankyou Nandu I loved this idea."

Nandini again pulled him towards the college "Aree come I don't want to bunk my colleges , You know na i am very serious about my studies." She said showing her tongue to him . Manik smiled at this chota packet. 

He was unknowingly falling for this girl .Nandini has always been real and true to him . She did not have any bad intentions towards him. 

The Manik Malhotra who doesn't studies was seriously attending his classes , studying. He just wanted to be close to Nandini always. 

After 15 days....

They had their semester exams. Nandu was a serious student from childhood. Her mother took care of both of them. Navya and Nandu had really strong bond in these 5- 6 months. Now Manik and Cabir also became like family members. Whenever ishita used to make some delicious food she invited at her children for dinner. 

Manik had started forgetting his bad , lonely life . He used to talk to people. Kaka and all the other helpers used to interact with Manik a lot. They even played badminton, cricket together. Manik loved this house now. He knew something was different behind this changed natures of all. 

Manik : Kaka Nandini ne aap se kuch kaha h kya. 

Kaka smiled listening to Nandini name. " Baba nandu bohot acchi hai. Wo bohot pyari bacchi h."

Kaka : we used to get afraid of your anger but nandini  didi had told us that we should make you feel like home. This is our home too along with you.

Manik felt proud of this cute little friend of hers. She had lit up his life. She does not only have a good heart but she respected and treated all people equal.  

Days were going on smoothly and happily for both of them. Manik was busy with his back to back concerts with fav 5 and also his 2 songs were going to release soon. The exams were also going on. But it seems god had some other plans. 

Nyonika sent him some papers regarding this mansion. She even told him to join the office. Manik's blood boiled seeing her papers. This women is blackmailing me. I won't leave her this time. He was in so much rage that he started breaking things around. From last 15 days he was changed  for good. 

He called inaya. "Listen are you free, Just come over here."

Inaya : Sure baby, I was waiting for your call. Nobody is as good as you on bed. I missed so much baby."

Manik cut the call in frustration and broke his phone in frustration. 

Manik's pov 

How can I forget I am not meant for happiness. This people won't leave me alone. 

Pov ends.

inaya came home when Manik pinned her to the wall and kissed her furiously. He took her in a bridal style and threw her on bed. He went hard on her releasing his frustration on her. Inaya was moaning and crying in pleasure. It went on till morning. He was a real monster on bed. 

Inaya : Baby please give me some money , wo I want to buy a ring for myself. 

Manik gave her a check and threw it on her face and said "Get lost." 

Inaya: She kissed him on his chest and said "Thankyou sweetheart. Waise You were so rough today, i loved it. Why didn't you call me for so many days. did you get some girl, Wait is this that same girl. The ugly bitch, She looks so down market." 

Manik held her by her arms and dragged her out of his room. "She is my best friend dammit  Not a word against her." He said with anger spitting from his eyes.

Inaya smirked at him and said " but this is for fun Baby, you should have her. "

Manik threw the vase in anger and shouted "GUARDS GUARDS throw her away." he went from there.  

 Nandini had teas in her eyes looking at there situation. Inaya was just on the sheets and manik on shorts. She heard the whole conversation and ran away from there crying. Manik's eyes widen in shock "Nandini"

Done with the Update guys..

Please do inline comments guys the silent readers please vote for it. It really feels good when people recognize you for your work. These comments and likes make my day. It feels good. 

Thankyou lovelies.