My Own Hairy Monkey (Chapter 1)

(POV reader)

It was a crisp morning, sunlight filled your bedroom. You open your eyes to a beautiful man, covered in hair, in every place you can imagine. You smile at him and turn red. "I- I-I didn't know you would be here so early..." You said, with a burning passion. "Well, I couldn't resist your eyes, you smell so sweet, and look like a sexy naked whale." He says in a deep huskoon voice. You move closer to him, biting your lip. "Nya~" you say, pushing your fingers together. He sits down on your bed, patting it like a cat. He pulls your collar closer to his lips, moustache and sunburnt eyelids. You turn blue, smiling harder than ever. You pull back, his eyebrows rise, but you know it was the right thing to do. You whisper in his ear. "Save it for tonight, we can watch MegaMind together." He closes his eyes, "Okay baby girl" he mumbled. He stood up, grabbed his pants, and walked out the door. You look down onto the floor, sobbing, but have relief in your eyes. You hear his heavy body thumping down the hall. A tear slowly runs down your cheek.

Have you lost your monkey man forever because you didn't for-fill his thirst for love, or will he come back for you, and show his passion towards you, lovingly?

Find out, in the next Chapter of Monkey x Pants x Reader