Chapter 1

Soraya Pov
Location Soraya House

Soraya Pov Location Soraya House

Bitch you need a man my bestfriend karin said girl I don't need no damn man am good I said while brading her hair
yes the fuck you do she said what you been up to I asked girl
I been dealing with all these photo shoots and shit but I met this guy on this website she said.

Girl what damn website you done meet a nigga on I said while putting on her wig cap this jail app she mumbled bitch what the hell I hear you just say I asked while looking at her through the mirror
look I don't want you to judge me but he make me happy she said while smiling am not judging you as long as you happy how long yall been talking
I ask while putting the lace front on her head.

For 4 months now she said what the fuck you been talking to a niggas for so long and am just finding out I said look am sorry I wanted to make sure me and him for real before I tell anyone you should get on the website you might find your self a man she said while smiling hell no am good I said while shaking my head please I promise it is not that bad she said.

Okay what the website name I asked Jailinmate.com she said ight you done I said damn bitch you got me looking like a bad bitch she said while playing in her hair you crazy I said while laughing how much she ask girl you know you don't have tp pay I said while cleaning up bitch am still going to pay you but am about to head out check your cash app she said okay I love you make sure you can me I said I love you too and I will she said while closing the door.

Skip time

I just got done cleaning up and taking a shower I was laying in the bed on my laptop so I decided to go on the website karin tolded me about while looking through the website and going through people proflie this one caught my eye I went through is proflie and decided to send him a message then I shut down the laptop and watch some tv until I fell alseep.

I Hope yall like it
Next chapter coming soon.