howdy y'all

hello everyone! :D

i know i haven't been online in god knows how long. things have gotten quite busy and here I am to explain this shit.

SO FIRST OFF:

you may notice I have changed my username and name on this profile. 

this is because I am transitioning from female to male and quinn is the name I have chosen. i go by he/him/they/them pronouns too, so there's that. 

the sexuality part is still confusing to me but I'm leaning towards asexual for reasons. that might change, but that's what is happening for now. 

if you follow me on any other social media (especially Instagram)that I haven't changed my name on yet, that's because I have homophobic and transphobic family members following me on there and I don't wanna start shit that makes my parents any angrier at me for existing. I'm only trying to do it on things they don't know I'm on, like tumblr and here.

one of the biggest problems is that my parents do not support me being gay and/or trans

one of the biggest problems is that my parents do not support me being gay and/or trans. i tried to sit them down and explain to them what I was feeling but they didn't want to hear it out. they didn't disown or kick me out, thankfully, but it still makes me feel sad to not have their support on this. 

NEXT!

i actually got accepted at a job!

 i now work at a movie theater and let me tell you it has been kicking. my. dumb. ass. 

that's the biggest reason why I haven't been actively writing anything as of late. i really want to get back to the survivalshipping book I started, but it's been super stressful at work with all these huge movies coming out. the next big one is black panther 2 and you can bet your ass I'm gonna have a breakdown by the time this month is over with because of that. on top of the stress, I've developed a new love for Monster energy drinks. (caffeine go brrrr) I'm also trying to follow the sadly expensive path to voice acting, so I'm getting hit with all sorts of tomfoolery.

but I will definitely try to get back to it when I can. that new episode (you know the one) made me really want to create more survivalshipping stuff. 

NEXT!

kinda irrelevant but my horror movie addiction is growing. gotta love the slashers!

 gotta love the slashers!

FINALLY! 

thank you all so much for the continued support on my old stories. i can't believe how many views they've been getting. it means so much to me. if you see that old chapters are being updated, it's because I'm changing my name on the chapters where I signed off on it.

anyway, I hope you all had a happy Halloween and are doing good in your lives. i will try to write more some time soon. 

your sleepy author, Quinn :)