Chapter V. The Old Gods And The New

Start from the beginning

》》》》《《《《

In Valeria, Daeron puts five dragon eggs in his bag and touches his dragon's skin, and Daeron wonders "Five babies without a mother, that's kind of weird."

Viserys came carrying four eggs "Brother, how are there eggs without dragons?"

"You too" He took the eggs from him "I found five eggs, but I didn't find the dragon too" Daeron puts the eggs in the bag with the other eggs.

"It's not good, I think we should go."

"Stand by Jaeger until I look for Annys." Suddenly there was an earthquake and Jaeger revolted "Lykirī Jaeger"

"That's not really good" Suddenly a giant dragon's shadow appeared with a loud roar "I think my heart will stop in terror. What is this?"

Larissa came running fast carrying a blue dragon egg and takes her breath "You won't believe I took this egg from who?" Larissa slipped and fell the egg.

Daeron runs and helps her to stand "Who?" The dragon stand on the roof and roar at them, black as coal, with menacing green eyes. He was the largest and oldest of the wild dragons. Daeron stares at her "I'm going to kill you, Larissa"

Larissa laughs "Cannibal, I guess"

Suddenly another dragon with ugly color stands in front of three people and roars at Cannibal's face. Viserys smiles "It's beautiful."

Daeron says "If I am right, I guess that Sheepstealer from the ugly color."

Larissa looks at the blue egg and runs and takes it. Larissa is back to stand next to Daeron.

Cannibal flies away as Sheepstealer roars once more at him with fire and turns to them.

Viserys approaches the dragon trying to touch him.

Larissa warns "Viserys"

Viserys smiles softly at her "It's okay" The dragon starts to move towards them and Viserys approaches him "Sheepstealer"

The dragon has a lot of chains around his neck and wounds cut by dragon claws takes a deep breath, and Sheepstealer snorts and breathes deeply and snarls. Larissa and Daeron watch worried, Viserys touches his skull Sheepstealer growls.