Chapter 5

With Sung:

He was walking back to his house while he had a bag of Fried Chicken in his hand, he didn't understand why, but he felt a lot of sudden chills go through his body, and Sung couldn't understand why this happened.

Scene Change.

"Director Yoo Jin-Cheul." An employee caught Jin-Cheul's attention

"What's it?" Jin-Cheul asked turning his attention to the clerk

"Wait a moment..." The official said to deliver the report: "In this C+ Rank Dungeon Raid, 8 people were killed in action. The survivors were a D Rank Hunter and an E Rank one."

"They seem to have run away. Isn't that a pretty common occurrence?" Jin-Cheul said slightly curious

"No. They didn't run away, they completed the Dungeon." The official said, "D-Rank Jin-Hoo's equipment was of High Quality, so it is plausible that a C-Rank Boss would be defeated by him. The Boss [Buryura the Great Arachnid] shouldn't be too much of a threat to organized teams, so it's strange that 8 people died."

"Stop stalling and say it at once. If there wasn't something strange you wouldn't consult and solve it yourself." Jin-Cheul said as he handed the report to the clerk and clasped his hands

"Well... The other survivor was Hunter Sung Jin-woo from that Dungeon incident."

"Sung Jin-woo? There seem to be suspicious parts. But there's no need to worry. The Magic Strength measuring device we used at that time was a Super High Class that is obtained from Rank A Monsters." Jin-Cheul said without showing much concern, "Awakenings aren't even that common, and there's no need to suspect him again. Checking once is enough."

"I also want to think it was just a coincidence, but I can't get it out of my head. Since one of the Warriors was none other than...Hunter Hwang Dong-Suk."

"Hwang Dong-Suk? By any chance... Are you talking about Hwang Dong-Su's older brother?" Jin-Cheul asked seriously as he narrowed his eyes, "In that case... I can't ignore it."

With Sung:

He had already arrived at his house and was sitting on the couch while eating Fried Chicken with Jin-Ah who was fixing his hair.

"Why Fried Chicken? Did something good happen?" Jin-Ah asked happily

"More or less that." Sung replied while drinking soda

"Geez, what happened? You're usually such a hard bread" Jin-Ah in a teasing tone

"I have won a large amount of money from the Guild.." Sung replied quickly, before getting up, "I wanted to get drunk, but the effect; 'Longevity' will activate. So it's better not to spend money on it and drink soda anyway." He thought sadly as he ran his hand over his eyes.

Jin-Ah looked at him confused and asked, "What are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to take a bath." Sung calmly replied

"Aren't you going to eat? If it's not me, I'll eat at your place!" Jin-Ah said eating a chicken wing

"Feel free." Sung said without giving much thought

"It's hard to deal with him after he started training." Jin-Ah said, sucking her gravy-stained finger, "He was easy to get along with before and it looks like his personality has changed a little..." She thought confused.

Sung went to take a quick shower to ease her mind and body and went to change quickly.

Suddenly, Jin-Ah opened the door but he already had his shirt on and not even a towel either.