Chapter III. What Is Dead May Never Die

Start from the beginning

"Of course I did but Kenna is not a bastard, Ser. Kenna and Ayala are Bolling true born" sighs "You can go now"The gold cloak nods and departs "I hope your cousin back or there is a war will start here"

Bash says "I hope my sister is back with my cousin"

"Not again, Baelor"

"Alicia is my eldest sister and I am gonna get her back"

"And Aeryn back and take the throne from your cousin"

"When my cousin sits on the throne who will be the king you or him" he looks at Kenna "Can we have a word" Bash takes her and Ayala's hand and walks outside.

Kenna says "They want us"

Bash says "I'm sure they will be back but with the army"

"Gods"

"You're not safe in this castle and I will always defend you" she looks at him "Because you're my wife"

Ayala says "And me"

They laugh and Bash smiles "And you, Lady Ayala"

》》》》《《《《

Both of them get into Kenna's chamber. Kenna asks "So Where is the safest place for us"

"I do not know, but If I had to send you to the wall, I will do it to keep you safe"

Kenna chuckles "I will serve and take the black I guess"

Bash comes close to her "I love you, Kenna"

Kenna smiles "So you gonna stay with me"

Bash unbuttons her dress and kisses her as she puts her hand on his hair kissing back passionately.

》》》》《《《《

》》》》《《《《

In Valyria, Daeron rides Jaeger and they land on the beach. Daeron jumps and pets the dragon "Umbās, Jaeger" The Valeryon guards are moving the boxes to the ships but sacred from the huge dragon "Wife, brother" Daeron takes off his gloves.