Chapter III. What Is Dead May Never Die

Start from the beginning

Cersei says "Soon, darling, when the war is over."

Myrcella to Sansa "Mother says I'll have a new gown for the ceremony and another for the feast. But yours will be ivory since you're the bride."

Sansa doesn't reply, a look of trepidation on her face.

At her lack of response, Myrcella looks back at Sansa, as does Cersei. Cersei says "The princess just spoke to you."

Sansa to Cersei "Pardon, Your Grace" to Myrcella "I'm sure your dress will be beautiful, Myrcella. I'm counting the days until the fighting is done and I can pledge my love to the King in sight of the gods."

Cersei watches Sansa as she makes her statement. Sansa looks close to tears at the end.

Tommen asks "Is Joffrey going to kill Sansa's brother?"

Sansa looks over at Cersei again.

"He might." Sansa takes a long drink of wine "Would you like that?" Cersei's answer is directed at Tommen, but she is looking at Sansa when she says it.

Tommen says "No. I don't think so."

"Even if he does, Sansa will do her duty. Won't you, little dove?" Cersei looks at Sansa, a small cold smile on her face. 

Sansa looks away, dejected.

Tommen to Cersei "I miss Lyanna, mother" 

Cersei looks at him with a fake smile.

Myrcella nods "Me too, Mother"

"You will take her back, right?"

Cersei says "When Uncle Jaime back to us I am sure she will"

Myrcella giggles to her brother "We gonna spend so much time with her"

》》》》《《《《

In Old Town, Hightower, the basement. Kenna and Baelor help each other with books. Kenna says "I don't understand where this book comes for"

Bash says "It was in Kings Landing before the war"

"So after we finish it where it will go"

"We will move it to the war room"

"You with Joffrey or Stannis?"

"I'm with Hightower, Kenna. We can't choose now because no one of them is true king but if you really need one of them" give her a book with a smile "Stannis Baratheon good choice"

"I love you" she stands up "We could share our room Because you're my husband" She walks outside.

Baelor stares after her and takes a deep breath "Kenna, you kidding" he laughs and runs following her to the hall.

Kenna is staring at the Gold cloaks who were standing with Lord Leyton Hightower and Ayala hiding behind Kenna.

Baelor arrives "What is going on?"

Gold cloak pulls out rolled up paper and hands it to Lord Leyton "I have a royal warrant. For your son's wife and her sister"

Kenna looks scared and holds Bash's arm. As he puts his hands around Ayala and Kenna.

Another gold cloak says "They are King Robert's bastard"

Bash says "No, she is not, her name is Kenna Hightower so who told you that, He lies"

Leyton says "Kenna is Hightower next lady show her some respect"

Gold cloak says "You swear to King Joffrey"