𝖘𝖎𝖝

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"another one!"

"i know you can hit harder than that!"

sweat beaded across deianyra's forehead as she kept countering daemon's sword but the older man just refuses to resist. his eyes were trained on her and gleaming with how frustrated she's growing and how much he wanted her to break.

"you won't get any better if you keep slouching like that"

the girl ripped off the cuffs of her sleeves and used it to tie her hair up so she could see better.

"is my back not straight enough, step-father? is it not to your liking?"

she growls and spits on the ground. 

if it was more possible, his eyes lit up even more.

"no. it is not"

nyra swings her blade at him in a speed that even surprised daemon and he hurried to dodge it by rolling to the side. but the girl refused to stop, swinging at every direction she felt he was heading with a yell.

rhaenyra stood on the balcony and watched her daughter and husband train. her eyes held a sense of sadness while looking at the swift movements of deianyra.

her little girl has changed.

she was now ten and five, having celebrated her name-day just a week ago. the childish features on her face smoothed and now her cheekbones became prominent but her cheeks still held the same round shape as before. they were red no matter what and the pink of her lips contrasted the paleness of her face.

her height has increased to be the same as her mother's and along with her age, her body grew up. her septa even complimented the growth of her bosom and the swell of her hips as her sign to becoming a lady. 

"it'll be in due time for ravens to fly in with proposals"

nyra always rolled her eyes.

gods, she had no time for those.

she wasn't interested in partaking in any sort of marriage or any lewd adventures with men because she had a promise to uphold.

even if it was a promise to a dead man.

but in turn, she became harsh.

jace and luke could testify their mother's thoughts as nyra no longer had the gentle and caring nature she was known for and her mercy became a choice between life and death.

the princess could remember how angry her daughter became when she informed her of the marriage to her uncle the next day. her eyes shifting from the gentle lavender to harsh purple was enough for rhaenyra to back away with a hand to her chest.