💐 Ghost Bride 1-2 💐

Start from the beginning

"I can sing to you like this all the time. Because... I wish for you to fall for me." Said Vil smoothly.

"Fantastic. Then what is the name of your dog?" asked Eliza.

Vil looks at her in confusion, "Why are you talking about a dog? We are still students here so..."

"REJECTED!" And there goes another slap from Eliza. This certainly caught Vil off guard too.

"Ow. I can't belive this! Do you have any idea how much my beautiful face worth?!"

"Oh wow, even betta-fish get slapped."

"It's not just what coming out from your mouth. If you didn't have a big dog then you are not a prince at all." Said Eliza.

"She got all thing figured out. Leona, Vil, are you okay?"

"I..."

"Hm? What make you guys so stiff? Did getting slapped shocked you guys very much?"

"I... I CAN'T MOVED! What is happening?!"

"Huh?!"

"Hmph. I have been searching for my idea prince for 500 years. You came in here claiming to be a perfect prince. Fakers that don't understand a matter of heart must be made to properly repent. For the same amount of time I endured. It also saved my friend, princess Raina some trouble. Now, she didn't have to worried about choosing a fakers as her prince charming~"

-The Sam shop-

"Oh, wow. She is a sadist, huh?"

"My~ That what you called a lady. She truly know what she wanted and even showing no mercy to those that played with her heart~" praise Elizabeth.

Raina heard the word that Eliza said about her making her laugh nervously. She didn't think that the talk they did the night before will lead to this.

They then watch each of the suitors get slapped by Eliza one by one for unreasonable reasons. Except for the Jade and Floyd part. Asmodeus even agree if Jade gives Raina one of those poisonous flowers, he will personally make sure Jade eats it instead.

"Did you see how Floyd get slapped in the face. That is precisely why you shouldn't chose your fiancé based on their height." Riddle said smugly.

"Ahaha! What the hell was that song, Trey? Oh man, I'm losing it! Hahaha!"

"You guys are having to much fun in there..." Iruma said while looking at them laughing in front of the mirror.

"So the extra criteria for Eliza prince charming is, he can sing, have a dog, need to wield the legendary sword, and must have a great symphaty."

"Well, I have no surprise that Eliza gonna slap them all. I mean who is giving women compliments by saying things 'white like bleached rag'?" commented Kerori. Even she never heard that worst compliment from her fans.

"*sigh* They truly are worst at seduction, huh? Do you think we can teach them one or two about seduction?" asked Elizabeth.

"Girls! Please focus. Our first and best team have failed the test. Oh, the agony! What should we do?" wail Crowley.

"Isn't this an all boys school? You still have plenty of stock to choose from." Said Agares with a yawn.

"...You make it sound like I sending them to slaughter."

"Oh? You are not? My mistake then. You must send them to holiday and now the can only move after 500 years." Said Agares again.

"..."