💐 Ghost Bride 1-2 💐

Start from the beginning

"I'm very sorry, but I already have someone to spend my future with and that is Idia. But I do know another princess here that still didn't found her prince charming yet~ If you wish so, I can introduce you to her."

"...And by this princess is?"

"Hm? Oh, you must have meet her. Her name is Raina."

The boys look at each other in the confusion about how on earth Raina knows about this delusional princess. But before they can ask even further, Eliza just start to compliment Idia and his feature.

"I'm sure if Raina is here, she will agree with all I said about Idia. He just so tall, slim, handsome, his hair is such a beautiful shade of fire, he also look very sweet when he smile and don't forget his gentleman act. Such a perfect prince charming~"

"I'm way outclass him!" Shout Vil and Leona.

"My, It seems suddenly the two of them have forgotten the goal here." Said Jade. Eliza looked disturbed before sighing.

"Fine, have it your way. If you must, let's test to see if you are the ideal prince to be my groom. First, let's have you, wild boy with a cute ears. Make your case."

"Me, right? I'm Leona Kingscholar. No matter what the trial is, I make sure to pass it."

Eliza closes her eyes before starting to sing, "Surely~~ You are the one~~. Truly~~ You are the one~~~ You are the one that I'm looking for~~"

Leona looks at her in confusion, "The hell is she singing for? This is too many beatings around the bush."

Eliza then stops and looks at Leona in anger, "REJECTED!" Before slapping the lion until he gets thrown into the floor.

"Wh-"

"You are suppose to duet when a princess start to sing! Nothing about you is princely! Hmph, Julieta. Make sure to write this one down! You also lost yourself a chance to be a prince to Princess Raina. I will make sure to tell her about this!"

-Meanwhile-

"... I appreciate the thought, Eliza but... you don't have to..." Raina said while watching the whole scenario from the mirror. They want to see what happens to those that get sent for the mission. Iruma also sweatdrops when looking at the scenario and when Leona gets slapped.

"...It must be hurt to get slapped like that..."

"BAHAHAHA! T-That Leona! I can't! M-my br-breathe! HAHAHA!" Lied started to laugh like crazy behind along with others.

"That handprint must be looking nice for the few days later, hehe."

"Oh my devil..."

"You all, please get serious!" Said, Headmaster.

"Relax, headmaster~ We still have plenty of suitors. Surely one of them should fit the princess criteria." Said Jazz. And just in time, Vil is up next.

--------Back to propose team----------

"Why, hello there. My name is Vil Schoenheit." Said Vil while smiling charmingly.

"Let's begin... Ehem."

Vil didn't have a problem when dueting with Eliza because first thing, he is an actor. This kind of thing is child play for him. Eliza looked at Vil with a satisfying smile. The others look at Vil with applause even those that watch with the mirror.