The Brothers...

(I’m going to lower the age of Ran and Rindo in this timeline 13 or 14)

Author Pov:

M/n was currently unpacking his clothes, Naoki rented an expensive hotel room. It had 2 separate beds, 2 bathrooms, a tv, and snacks on a coffee table. Naoki already went to one of his meetings, Naoki gave M/n permission to go out on his bike and go around town.

M/n walked over to his closet; he decided on a decent outfit. His tattoo could be seen but he really couldn’t care less.

He grabbed a mask, his wallet, phone, and his keys. He exited the quiet room; music could be heard echoing through the hallways.

(Time skip)

M/n was in the hotel’s parking garage, his black boots echoed through the dark place. It was around 4:30AM so it was still dark outside. He found his bike, the red imprint ‘Lucifer’ shined.

He placed his smooth hands on the metal bike, M/n grabs his keys and inserts them into the bike. He hops on the bike and twists the keys.

The sweet sound of the screaming bike echoed through the garage, probably waking people up but once again M/n couldn’t care less.

“Sorry Naoki, but I have my own meetings to attend as well.” The H/c haired boy placed his black helmet on his head and drove off.

--------------
M/n was currently eating at a restaurant, he looked at his phone and soon realized that someone was calling him. He placed his bowl down and grabbed his phone.

“Who’s this?” M/n coldly asked.

“The meeting is starting soon, hurry your ass over here.” The man on the other side complained.

“Damn, can't even eat.” M/n hanged up and walked out of the building.

(Time skip)

The H/c boy was currently sitting on his bike, waiting outside of the building. People were staring at him; teenagers were going to tell him to buzz off, but the older people warned them not to.

They explained that the tattoo on the e/c eyed boy was the same as a deadly family bloodline.

“Oi, L/n-Sama let’s go!” A man from inside the building opened the door for the boy.

“Alright.” M/n walked towards the building; it was a meeting place for organizations, or gangs. He normally liked these places because he could get some interesting information.

He followed the man to a tinted glass room; it had a medal door and was guarded by buff dudes. M/n entered the room, he saw a group of teens followed by an uglier one in the middle of the group.

‘Damn, he uglier than Naoki’s Ex-girlfriend.’ M/n thought to himself.

“Take a seat, M/n” The ugly leader pointed to an empty chair.
M/n walked over to the seat; he looked up at the smiling leader.

“You said that you needed me to do something for you?” M/n placed his head on his hand.

“Yes, we have 2 loose dogs.” The leader narrowed his eyebrows, “We just need you to take care of them or find a way for us to blackmail them.”

M/n looked up and down at the leader, “What do I get out of this?”

“A better reputation, some control of Roppongi, and some information about other powerful gangs!” The black-haired male placed his hand on the table.

M/n didn’t like most of the offer, but information about gangs and a better reputation would work to his advantage.

M/n looked up at the smiling black-haired male, “I accept the offer.”

“Great, here are pictures of your targets and their names.”

“They are known as...”

“Ran Haitani and Rindo Haitani.”

(Time skip)

“I now have 2 missions, save shinichiro and get rid of these Haitani brothers.”

M/n was laying against a concrete wall. He was staring at the photos of his targets, he noticed that they looked around the same age as him.

M/n stood up from his position, he sighed and walked over to his bike.

“Might as well buy something for Naoki while I'm still out.” M/n loved Naoki like a father or as an older brother.

-----

M/n was in a shop, he was looking around hoping to find something. He wasn’t wearing his mask, so his HANDSOME face was shown. He looked at a stuff animal, it looked like a grey cat and if we know M/n.

He loves cats, any type of cat doesn’t matter to him, it is still cute.
He planned on buying it for himself before he saw another hand grabbing the stuffed animal at the same time as him.

He looked towards the person, of course, M/n being the lucky guy he is. He noticed he ran into Rindo Haitani.

“Uh”😶

“Uhm”😐

“Oh sorry you can take it” the boy handed the h/c haired boy the cat.

“No, I’m fine you can take it” M/n shoved the stuff animal back at the blonde boy’s chest.

M/n started to sweat because he didn’t know what to do in this situation.

Should he take it? Should he let his rival take it? Should he fight? Would it be safer to run? His thoughts were cut short when he felt a cold lanky hand grab his shoulder.

“Hey there cutie what’s your name?” the braided other Haitani brother smirked at the nervous boy.

“Brother, you’re scaring him” Rindo sweat dropped at his brother’s actions.

“Eh, I just want to know this cuties name.” Ran was now making eye contact with the e/c eyes.

“I’m M/n L/n.” M/n hoped they would back away when they heard his last name but that just made them more interested in him.

“I’ve heard of you, aren’t you the guy who is named info or something?” Ran raised his eyebrow but also excited.

“Maybe, why?” M/n started to think of an escape plan while talking to the brothers.

“No reason, but hey M/n let’s hang out!” Ran smiled at M/n.
Rindo got annoyed at his brother for not realizing that he was acting childish.

“Shut up Ran, he just met us I don’t think he would want to hang out with us.”

As the two brothers argue, M/n manages to slip through and quickly rides off on his bike. He let out a breath of relief now that he knew he was far away from those twins.

“Great, I’m 'friends' with my targets.”