"I'm the scar...." She stares at me with blank eyes and nods slowly.

"Forget about it, all of it." She leaves me alone in the corridor, and I stare at her walk away from me. Walking away from everything that could've been good. If I didn't mess up.

"And if I can't?" If I can't forget about her. I have tried for a year. She stops, and for a second, I think she is going to turn around and answer me, but she dont, she walks away again, and it feels like something inside me has disappeared. I have no idea what this feeling is, but it's stuck deep inside me and only around her. I'm ruined.

"Hey mate," Draco walks up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey..." I whisper back, still looking out at the corridor.

"Why are you always staring at corridors like this. It's depressing. You want the number of my therapist?" Theo smiles at me, and I suck in my lip. It's all our fault. It's our fault Daisy is like this. She told me I wouldn't be able to handle the mess in her life, but it's the mess we made. I dont think I can forgive myself for that.

"Hey, do you need water?" Theo asks, touching my other shoulder, but I shake both off.

"I'm fine, just a bit hungover." They nod slowly.

"Sorry, forgot about the party. We took some pills for that. Want some?" Theo asks, but I only shake my head. I'm not hungover at all. I didn't even drink.

"Okaaaaay, lunch?" Draco says awkwardly, and we all nod. I shouldn't be mad at them for this with Daisy. In the end, they dont know about her being Sunny, and I'm keeping it that way. Daisy has been through a lot, and the last thing I want is for her to get hurt and hate me even more.

"Hey, you think Sunny is hungover?" Theo asks as we walk into the great hall, and I see Daisy with Adrian. She is leaning her head against her hands, and he is giving her water. She must be really hungover and tired after our talk.

"Mate?" Theo holds me again, and I sigh.

"I dont know. She seemed really drunk yesterday in the chat. Maybe she took some pills. I dont know," they both nod before we sit by the table, a few seats away from Daisy. Adrian stares at me with cold eyes. He must know... I dont even bother looking mad back. I only nod slowly and turn back to my friends.

D A I S Y

"I'm returning to my dorm. I'm tired. Can you tell Snape I'm sick?" Adrian looks at me with sad eyes. He knows what happened between Mattheo and me, I told him. He nods slowly.

"Will you be okay?" He asks, and I nod slowly.

"Some day." I suck in my lip before leaving him and the great hall. One day ill be over it all, and that day I will get my power and happiness back. I promise.

Theo - Daisy

Theo
Hi
Sunny
Uhmmmmm
Hey
Fuck ok
Don't ignore me love
Fucking answer
My cat died
Not that I have one
Ok.
Did something happen?
I can bring you pancakes
With ketchup?

Daisy
Pancakes w ketchup?
Euw no thanks

Theo
Ducking finally
Where have you been

Daisy
I just needed some time alone

Theo
Oh
Are you ok?

Daisy
Yeah I'm fine

Theo
I'm here if you need to talk

Daisy
Thank you Theo

Theo
Sometimes I get the feeling that you're a hufflepuff
You're too nice

Daisy
Yeah?
I can say the same thing about you

Theo
It would be nice sometimes yeah?
Not acting like a devil all the time
Just being nice

Daisy
Ig
Are u ok?

Theo
I'm good
I just feel like you're off

Daisy
I'm just really tired

Theo
oh
Uhm
Maybe you can skip dinner and sleep early

Daisy
Yeah maybe

Theo
And I didn't say that to find out about who you are

Daisy
I didn't think about that.

Theo
Oh
Yeah.
I missed my chance there

Daisy
Thank you for looking out for me

Theo
That's ok
That's what friends do

Daisy
You think I'm your friend?

Theo
Yeah
If you want?

Daisy
Yeah I'd like that

Theo
Great
I think the others missed you in the GC today

Daisy
Really?

Theo
Yeah even Draco asked about you

Daisy
Hmm
I'll text you guys later then

Theo
Yeah do that
Take care sunny

Daisy
You too Theo <3

--------
Well this was depressing