But flying so low, then there are ten goals-this city.

Whether it is for rescue or something else is not easy to say for the time being.

Lu Qiming's expression became severe, and he put down his chopsticks.

"Do you want to be rescued?"

Jiang Miaomiao thought hard and shook his head.

He was puzzled, "Why?"

"If we are rescued, it should take us to the base and live with other survivors?"

She put her chin in her hands, curled her lips and said:

"I have no EQ. I'm lazy and useless. I don't like to engage in interpersonal relationships. It's okay to have one or two people. I have a bunch of people around me every day. I'm not used to it. And the materials in the base are estimated to be allocated on demand. Maybe it's according to my own liking. In addition, I can't be idle and don't work. I probably have to go to work every day. Where can I be so free now."

"Are you sure?" Lu Qiming raised his eyebrows, "We are now at ease, but the materials on hand will be used up for a day. At that time, the ground will not work every day. If you stay in the base, the government will Don't watch everyone starve to death."

"When we run out of supplies, we will find it again. We can find it the first time, and we will definitely find it the second time."

He shook his head.

"The situation will be different then. We can find a supermarket now because the time is short and many things can be used. No one has been producing it. One or two years will be fine. After four or five years, where can I find supplies? "

Jiang Miaomiao's face was distressed.

"Uh, if I can't find it..."

"Just commit suicide?"

There was a playful smile on his face, apparently mocking her previous plan.

Jiang Miao hummed angrily and grabbed his hand.

"I'm not, now you think I'm dead, I won't die. If I can't find anything to eat, I will pester you, and those who don't eat will not let go!"

Lu Qiming smiled bitterly, but his heart was sweet.

"It seems that I found myself an ancestor."

She curled her lips and was about to eat noodles, when she suddenly remembered that he hadn't stated his position and asked:

"How about you? Do you want to be rescued?"

If the two people's wishes are diametrically opposed, it will be troublesome.

Lu Qiming shook his head.

"I don't want to."

"why?"

He tilted his head and his pupils were bright like stars.

"Because you marry a chicken with a chicken, and a dog with a dog."

"..."

Jiang Miaomiao was stunned for a while, lowered her head, bit her lip and smiled.

The two reached an agreement that Jiang Rourou was disqualified to protest because he couldn't speak, and stayed with them in the supermarket.

There is electricity in the room, which makes their quality of life improve.

The air conditioner has basically never stopped, and it is as cool as spring 24 hours a day. The refrigerator is always full of drinks, drink one bottle and put one bottle in.