HAHAHA ok well are you done hanging that?

I really need to get going.

I just came in here to give you a kiss and I've had a whole mini conversation with you.

Yes, I am done now.

 *Kisses Hailee*

Have fun on set today.

Oh, I will.

Send pictures!

Of course, I will!

I'll see you when I make it home.

See you when you make it home.

Now *picks up Teenie* It's time to keep streaming midnights.

You want to do something fun?

Yes you want to help me decorate for Christmas?

Okay i'm going to need you to be more enthusiastic for me Teenie. I will go and get your brother if you don't cooperate here.

Tennie perks up.

There we go that's the spirit.

I see you looking at me Teenie.

Don't worry we're only decorating around my desk.

I made a deal with your mommy to wait until thanksgiving to set off the Christmas bomb in this house.

y/n goes into the garage to grab her Christmas decorations that made it here in the move. Y/n carried the 3 cardboard boxes into the house and up the stairs into the office.

*plops the boxes on the desk* Okay. let's see what we have in here.

I buy so much stuff every year I nearly forget what I actually have in these boxes.

*Digging through boxes*

Aha we've got a Santa hat *puts it on*

Well, how do I look Teenie?

Teenie turns her head to the side

I'm going to hope that's a good sign.

*Goes deeper into box* Wait what's this?

I don't remember wrapping up any decorations in bubble wrap. I know I can't be trusted with fragile ornaments.

*Unpacks mystery decoration*

Aww it's mom's tree topper, and there's a note with it.

When we divided up the Christmas decorations up, I decided you might want one more piece of home with you. Even if it is the "old and outdated" star you have begged me to replace year after year. If you dig a little deeper, you'll find what Dad wanted to pass onto you. Its 4 of his favorite blown glass globe ornaments. xoxo Mom.

Ha well I know what's for sure going on our tree this year.

*Phone dings* Oh that might be Hailee let's see.

*Checks phone* HOLY SHIT!

TEENIE! FORGET CHRISTMAS TAYLOR SWIFT IS GOING ON TOUR!

*Runs to the computer* AND I NEED TO SIGN UP FOR THE PRESALE!

And just like that y/n was logging into Ticketmaster and had joined the queue to get verified fan presale access.

ok now we wait.

wait I have an idea follow me Teenie girl.

We gotta grabs the candles and the crystals oh oh and we have to play blondie's discography.

Brando don't look at me like that manifesting tickets for our girl Taylor requires all of this.

Be like Teenie, she thinks I'm insane but at least Shes trying to be supportive.

ok and set it all up at the desk and now we just hope and pray and manifest that we get the presale so we can score tickets.

What y/n didn't know is that they'd be waiting for three and a half hours to sign up for the verified fan presale.

YES! YES!

Baby I'm home. 

FUCK YEAH!

Oh, someone is excited.

*Walks up to the office*

Hey, are you all good up here?

Oh yeah, I'm fine.

Why are you screaming and wearing a Santa hat? *spins around the office chair*

oh, haha you see it's a really funny story.

 I was going to decorate my little area right here with some lights maybe a wreath.

You know a little Christmas cheer here and there.

Okay but I was gone for 4 hours at least.

And you did nothing, did you wait for me.

No, I was going to do my desk alone.

Okay that sounded bad let me fully explain.

As I was sifting through the boxes decideing what I was going to put up on my desk and the wall Taylor Swift announced a tour.

 Followed by a presale link so I got distracted waited 3 plus hours to sign up for presale which I finished signing up for as you walked in to the house.

So that's what the scream was for?

Yes.

But I would be more than happy to decorate with you.

I just was waiting until thanksgiving since that's when you wante-

*Kisses y/n*

You know what Christmas cheer looks good on you.

Well part of it is Taylor Swift, but yes Christmas cheer looks good on me.

what do you say we just decorate the whole house?

Besides we're doing thanksgiving at my parent's place, so they won't be seeing the ungodly number of decorations we put up.

*Eyes lighting up* Are you sure?

I am more than sure.

Come on lets go through these boxes of yours here.