"Okay" I shrug.

"Okay?" Austin repeats.

"No one insults Schlatt's mutton chops" I cross my arms.

Schlatt smiles. "FUCK YEAH!"

"Why didn't you choose Schlatt? I thought we planned this out" Fundy asks over the discord call, he was coding while I scrolled through tiktok.

"Yeah but I don't talk with Big Q that much and wanted to become better friends" I wave him off, I get a message on my phone and gasp.

"What?!" Fundy jumps.

"Autumn!" I smile. Autumn was a good friend of mine, even though she would disappear for months. Whenever she came back we had the time of our lives. "She messaged me!"

Fundy sighs. "Isn't that the girl that got you into smoking?'

"Yeah but she apologized" I roll my eyes. "She's inviting to her friends house with a group of four counting her" I lean back in my chair.

"Are you gonna go?"

"Duh" I look back at my camera, Fundy looked upset.

"Make sure if I call you, you answer alright?" He looks into the camera.

"I promise"

"Fuck no!" I laugh as Autumn groans. Everyone here were. Me, Autumn, Lucy, Devin, and Rob. (Devin and Rob were brothers).

"Come onnnn" she whines. "Just play smash or pass with us"

"Ugh, fine" I roll my eyes and take another sip of beer. I get up and sit down next to Devin. (Which was the cuter brother).

Everyone sits around in a circle. "Okay, who'll go first?" Autumn asks.

"Ooh! I will!" Lucy raises her hand. "Uh, smash or pass...Rob" Lucy points at him.

"Smash" Autumn nods.

"Bitch I'm gay" Rob looks at her.

"No way, pass!" Devin shakes his head.

"Mm, pass" I shrug, Lucy nods her head in agreement.

"Okay! Okay! Smash or pass Jaz?" Rob grins, glancing at Devin. "Pass for me"

"Smash, girl you're an icon" Lucy flips her hair.

"Pass" Autumn takes a sip of her mountain dew.

"...Smash" Devin mutters. Everyone bursts out laughing. "What?!"

"Dude this game is a joke! Why did you sound so serious?" Autumn laughs.

"...whatever! Go!" Devin huffs.

"Okay, smash or pass Autumn?" I shrug. "Pass, you're still pretty though." I nod.