Chapter 7| Saving The Day

Start from the beginning

"M-Me..? Help out..?" I asked. He nodded at me. Mini came back out and gave Evan what seems like a mask. He showed me the mask which was a raccoon mask.

"What do you say?" He asked while all the guys look at me, waiting for my answer.

"I don't know... What if the cops go after me?! What if I fuck up during this?! Who's going to take care of Joan?!" I asked.

"I'll stay to take care of teh little guy." Nogla said.

"B-But, you guys need each other!" I told them.

"You'll be meh replacement, Jonny Boy." He told me.

"Uh... I guess I'll help you guys out.." I said softly as Nogla took Joan away. Everyone cheered and Evan gave me some black clothes.

"Hurry up. We're running out of time." He told me. I nodded and ran to the bathroom.

|Time Skip|

Mini, Basically, Wildcat, Lui, and I were all in the car while Moo and Vanoss were flying above us. They gave me a ear piece to hear what's going on and tell them if anything happens. I was still nervous about this. They also told me I have to used their code name or hero name to keep their identity a secret.

"Are we almost there?!" Wildcat asked Mini, who was driving.

"I really don't know... Vanoss, Moo, are we close?!" He asked.

"Yup." I heard Moo's voice through the ear piece.

"We'll be in the sky, following the guy. Lui, you'll distract the guy but be careful, don't make him crash. Delirious, you'll jump on top of the car and find a way to get in. Once you're in, calm down the kids and don't let the guy know you're there. Mini, try make the guy pull over. Wildcat and Basically, protect all of us if the guy gets out of the car and try to attack us. Everyone knows what they are doing?" Vanoss said. Everyone agreed to the plan.

"There he is! Step on it, Mini!" Moo yelled. Mini started speeding up to him.

"Jon, transform and get to the sky roof! Jump to the other car quickly!" Lui said. I did what he told me to do. Once I was on the top of the car, I was scared to jump to the other.

"You got this, Delirious!" Vanoss said. I got ready to jump, but then stopped and walk back a bit.

"I-I can't..." I said.

"Oh my fucking God, JUST JUMP!" I heard Wildcat's voice screamed in my ear.

I started shaking and then see an owl flying close to me. "Jump on my back and jump across." Vanoss said. I shook and jumped on his back really quick and got to the other side. Vanoss flew back up to Moo's level.

I look around, trying to find a way to get in. I see a sky roof open a little on the car. How am I going to get inside so the guy won't notice me?!

"Hey! Get off my fucking car, you monkey!" I heard the guy yelled. I look at the front and see Lui tapping on the glass.

"Go now, Jon! Lui is distracting him!" Mini said. I quickly fit through the opening and felt on the cup holders. He didn't seem to notice me dropping in. I look up and see three kids tied up with their mouths tape shut. I jump on one of their laps and they started freaking out. I didn't know how to calm them down!

"What the fuck is going on!?" The guy yelled and look at me. "What the fuck?! Get out of here!" He tried to grab me but I jumped on his arm and scratched him. His arm started bleeding and he let go of the wheel.

"Oh no... Delirious!" Vanoss yelled. "Get out of there with the kids quickly!" I looked in front of us and see we were heading off the bridge. The guy was still holding on to his bleeding arm.

The car went down the hill, towards the lake. The kids started screaming. The guy looked up and started screaming with them. I ran to one of the kids and ripped off the rope with my teeth. I did the same to the others and pulled off the tape gently.

"HELP!!!" They screamed.

The car hit the water.

"JONATHAN!!!" All the guys screamed into their mics.

The water started coming in from the opening of the sky roof. "Calm down and hold your breath! I'll get you guys out of here!" I told the kids. They all took a deep breath and hold their breath. The guy kept freaking out and then did the same.

The water was already at the kids chest. I transformed into human and help take their seat belt off. They all started moving up the top to the car to breathe again. I did the same and went to the front of the car. I pressed the unlock button and went back to the back, opening the door. They all went to the door and only one got out. The other two tried to get out but once they got out, they stopped moving.

I freaked out and quickly got out. I wrapped my arms around both of them and swim up the water. I kept going, it was so close but yet so far. I opened my mouth and water got inside. I kept going though, trying not let these kids drown. I finally reach the top and I saw Wildcat and Basically. They helped all of us out of the water and dragged us to the land.

"Medic!!' They yelled. I spit out of the water and breathe heavily. Mini came by and check on the kids. I look at the water and see Moo coming out, taking the kidnapper out of the water. I look back at the sky, feeling like passing out.

"Jonathan! Look at me!" I heard a voice said. I felt a hand touching mine and I look to my right, seeing Vanoss. "Hang in there! You're alright! You're already out of the water!" He told me. I kept staring at him and started coughing, trying to get my breath again. I felt like water was still in my throat. I closed my eyes slowly and passed out.

Once I woke up, I felt an arm wrapped around me. I look to my side and see Vanoss there. I was sitting up with a towel wrapped around me. We still had our mask on. I look at the other side and see the others talking to some of the cops.

"Let's take this off of you. I bet this is causing you having a hard time to breath." Evan said as he took off my mask. He wiped my face a bit with the towel.

"Do you guys have a new member?" I heard the cops said.

"I don't really know. Night Owl let him on board on this mission." I heard Mini's voice.

"Why was he wearing a raccoon mask?" He asked.

"He's a raccoon." Mini told him.

"What? I thought all raccoons are bad."

"Not this one.

"I can tell. That man saved three children lives from drowning. And we captured the most wanted kidnapper because of him." My eyes widen in shock.

"Hear that Jon? You're turning into a hero." Evan told me softly. I looked up at him and smiled.

Step by step and I'll reach my dreams soon.
----------------------------
You guys are crazy! 1K already?! Like... Why? xD I remember telling BunnehJuice about my idea of this story. It felt like yesterday! You guys are fucking crazy! I love you all <3