part 2

Sebastian's POV

I wake up finding myself next to Maria. As I get up throwing on a pair of jeans and a red t-shirt Maria wakes up. "Morning the love of my life." I said smiling and kissing her forhead. She moans morning back.

The bell rings. I gave maria a quick kiss than ran off to class. Basically all we did in class was watch short video clips and mark notes down that we'll have to study for our exam next month. I ask my friend Justin if he had audition for and of the school plays and he said "The cheerleaders asked me but I said no because im not into that kind of stuff."
I look down the hall and spot Smanatha kissing another guy, I turned away wishing I never saw that. But RYAN? why such a dumbass like him? I mean.. Im not jealous I just never knew they were dating. I raised my hand asking to go to the bathroom. Yeahhh I got permission. I smirk as I got up.

I look down at my shoes and pass by Samantha she turns back at me and I twitch so hard hoping she would have never noticed me.
"Hey"
"Oh hey, didn't see you there" I lied. She shrugged "What's up?"
"Nothing really" she blinked twice.
"So, um, who was that?" I ask brushing my fingers through my hair heading toward the back of my head. "I thought you said that you didn't see me" she says as she punches my shoulder. "Oww" I hold my shoulder. "Oh shut up don't act like that hurt, I didn't even punch you that hard!" she giggles. Her hair falls on her face, I pull her hair back. "Heh.. sorry." I smile. So does she.
"Well I have to head to class, bye" she rushes. I nod my head.

On my way to the bathroom and someone stops me. Ryan. "Mind explaining why your touching Samantha?" he starts. "I never touched her" I continue. This is probably the 3rd time we argue for a girl. Apparently he also dated Maria. "Yeah right.. then what the fuck was that?"
"Its called talking to a girl." I answered his question.
"Dont talk to me in that tone. you listening?" he walks away and I quickly respond "Who do you think you are?" I continue "You know what, fuck you! Ain't nobody wanna or gonna take orders from you!" whoaa.. what did I just do? He's probably going to grab a bat a hit the hell outta me. But when I said that, it felt right. He walks up to me. "You do as I say you ass,"
"You go anywhere near her and you won't see maria again."
The bell rings and I start laughing. Haha. He's funny thinking he could threatened me I just walk away from him and he tells me that he will continue this at lunch.

I walk into class to get my books and rush to my locker to put it away and as I do, maria pops out from behind me saying hi, she asks if I can wait for her as she uses the bathroom.
I remember that back in 4th grade, my old friend went to the store and went to the bathroom but when he got out he was telling me how there were just stalls and we turned around, it turns out he walked into the girls bathroom. I randomly start laughing.
Maria walks out. I pull aside and put my face close to hers, "If anything happens come to me, please" I say
"Okay but w-" she starts when I cut her off pulling her into a kiss, longer than a minute I pull away slowly and then look to my left, Samantha smiles as she walks away. I walk into the cafeteria putting my arm around maria. We sit by samantha like I even care what the hell Ryan will do. "Hey" I shout. "Oh hey sebastian and his girlfriend" she winks "maria." they introduce themselves "Samantha" thats done then they look at me as if that were waiting for something, "Oh yeah.. Sebastian" they laugh. "What?" I ask. Then they both nod.

Me and the girls were having laughs and yeahh but until when Ryan came "Get up" I dont bother to turn around "Get up!" he repeats and thats when I turn around
"Why should I?" I stare at him
"Maybe you shouldn't answer back with such an attitude" he says
"And who says I should listen to you?" I ask when the whole crowd rises with a shout.
"Watch out to who your talking to kid"
I raise my eyebrow "I think I know who I'm talking to and its not a mistake" I continue with the same attitude and the whole crowd shouts once again. He looks back and yells "AYE!"
"Sebastian," Samantha says
"Babe.." maria holds my hand. "Babe is 'bout be out" Ryan laughs
"Thats it" His friend Jason jumps in punching him.
"Thats for being such a fucking douche" he says, im surprised he did that because they are serious close friends.
As that happened he just left the cafeteria pissed, looking at me. I grab Maria's hand and leave. I stuck the middle finger at Ryan behind my back and he yells at everyone to stop staring at him.