"Okay, jin hyung and namjoon hyung will take good care of him. Anyway, can I meet my mate today?" Taehyung asked hopefully. Because like V, he also wanted to see exactly what his mate was like. Because both of them were not in their right mind before. And their mate was also unconscious at that time.

"No!" Alpha daehyun said, taehyung's face wore a disappointed look.

"But why?"

"Because the coronation is in three months. You will see him then." Taehyung looked at his father with wide eyes as he heard what daehyun said.

"But appa, how can I marry a child?"

"No, no, kookie and you will not be married on that day. But according to the custom, it should be like that. But since the child is still not old enough, let's postpone the marriage and do the engagement first. Then all problems will be solved. Therefore, according to the custom, you will have to wait to see him."

"Damn it! Sometimes I feel that I don't have the blessing of the moon goddess. For seven years, I was without a mate.. And now, a human mate has been created for me.. on top of that, he is not even a match for my age." Taehyung said with a frustrated expression.

"Don't think like that son. Moon goddess does this for a reason. Trust her. Everything will work out."

"Hmm, let's see. I need to go now." As taehyung came out after greeting his dad, yoongi followed him.

"Where are you going now, tae?"

"To see junghee.." Taehyung said and quietly stepped forward as yoongi followed him.

About half an hour later, taehyung came to the place where he spent the last time with junghee. Recalling her smiley face and their memories together he took slow steps towards junghee's grave, holding the bunch of white wild lilies in one hand. Yoongi left taehyung alone and stopped him in sight.

Taehyung knelt down near junghee's grave. Taehyung placed the lilies on top of the beautifully decorated grave and pressed his hand to the soil.

"You promised you wouldn't leave me jung... why did you lie to me??" When taehyung's eyes glowed red, a tear fell from those eyes and fell on junghee's grave and disappeared.

"Perhaps.. you were the one who sent my mate. You know that if you're gone, I'll be lonely. Is that why you brought him here?" As taehyung asked, a rustling sound came from the trees around them due to the wind blowing around them. But taehyung felt like junghee answered him.

"I'll take care of him.. but junghee, promise me... that you'll find your mate in that world and be happy with him." When taehyung asked, the rustling sound came again.

Taehyung, who spent some more time at junghee's grave, then went to his mother's grave, which was a little further away. Taehyung placed the last lily on his mother's grave and started talking to his mother.

"Eomma... I miss you so much. You know, eomma, I would be very happy if you were here today, because your son met his mate as you always wished. Are you happy?? And eomma.. please take good care of junghee when she comes to you. You know jung is the closest person in my life after you two and hyungs, so please take care of her." As taehyung's eyes glistened with tears, he spoke to his mother.

Taehyung's mother.. or their Luna, left them forever two years ago due to illness. Taehyung's father was a strong alpha, so he was able to bear the loss of his only love. But to this day, alpha daehyun had not met someone to erase that lack, that void. Junghee helped taehyung to bear the pain when the only love in taehyung and daehyun's lives is separated from them. Today she has also left him and gone forever.

After spending nearly an hour at junghee's and his mother's grave, taehyung left to return with yoongi. At that time, the weight of taehyung's heart had decreased to some extent.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

Baby highness🙈💜️

22/11/2022

22/11/2022