Chapter - 6 - New Colleagues

Depuis le début

Iruka : " Since you had came into this class, the number of students i now uneven. And because of this you may choose who will duel with you. "

At this, Raru had caught a smug looking smile and started to approach me with confidence. He stood only a few feet next to me staring at me.

Raru : " You remember what you promised right? "

Rimuru : " Fine, Iruka-sensei, I choose Raru to be my opponent in this sparring session. "

Iruka : " Are you sure Rimuru? Raru here is pretty tough in his class. "

Rimuru : " Don't worry. I'll be careful. " I say and then averting my gaze towards Raru making the Confrontation seal. Raru the does the same and Iruka begins the countdown.

Iruka : "3"

Iruka : "2"

Iruka : "1"

Iruka : "..."

Iruka : "Begin."

And it had ended the moment Iruka had finished his sentence. I had appeared in front of Raru and before his eyes could comprehend that I had gotten closer I had swung my right leg into his side while he was still doing the seal. I heard a crack noise come from his left arm and the side of his torso. Those were probably his bones shattering along with his ribs. After that the momentum of my leg had sent Raru flying with a shockwave into a nearby fence. The fence was surprisingly sturdier than I was expecting, because it had caught Raru and only bent beyond repair. I was expecting Raru to either fly through it or take the entire fence with him. The face he made when both his eyes signal and the signal form his nerves in his body entered the brain at once was kind of funny. 

Everyone just stood there in shock and the first to snap out was our Instructor Iruka.

Iruka : " WHAT DID YOU DO RIMURU?! " He started frantically shouting.

Rimuru : " Ooops." I say with an innocent oblivious gesture.

Iruka : " I'm gonna call someone to take him to the infirmary. You all stay here. " he said and left in a hurry.

I then notice that Raru's hand is still making the seal so I came up to him and made the seal of Conciliation with him to respectfully end the duel. Everyone just stared at me with exasperated expression with some having a little bit of fear mixed in it. I then made my way back to the group with no expression on my face. I then raised both my hand and put them into my hips and declared.

Rimuru : " For those who do not know. I AM A BOY. " 

After that I returned my hand to their natural position and walked into the crowd. A little bit after a group of people had rushed into the yard to take Raru's unconscious body to the hospital.

I then got an earful from Iruka about it, but I ignored it entirely. 

Rimuru : ( After all... I will be the cause and the remedy. ) I say while a mischievous smile escapes on the surface. 

Then everyone headed back to the academy and prepared for another lesson. After Iruka finished with the Raru, he came back to continue the lessons.

The next one was ninjutsu. Specifically the Body Flicker Jutsu. The jutsu is normally used by most ninja to travel long distances very fast. But I can't help but to see a more effective use for the jutsu. This jutsu could be used in the middle of combat. Of course the user would require a lot of chakra control and be really fast with infusing chakra. It would take practice to get it down for it to be even considered during combat but.... I would like to learn that. If combine the Chakra Strength Enhancement and the Body Flicker. I could result in a devastating combo. If I can surprise my enemy with my speed, then I would have a really easy time landing my strikes. Better yet I can use the momentum that the body flicker gives me to further make my strike more devastating. I also could use it to "flick" parts of my body to accelerate or decelerate. Meaning that if had a sword and used it to speed up my hand then then force it to a stop using the same jutsu, the result would be really huge. There is a problem with using this jutsu for combat, the sensory system on normal human beings here can not match the speed of it. Meaning that even if I used my chakra sense I would probably not be able to react fast enough. Well, that said, I don't exactly have much time right now considering that I'm also learning the medical ninjutsu under Tsunade. Meaby I can deal with it some other time.