Part 2

Ajay found himself standing on the land of Japan, where cities, buildings, streets filled with crowds, commuters, motors, vehicles, bicycles and greenery spread far and wide amidst many mesmerizing scenes was cheering his mind.

Suddenly he felt a shining ball falling from the enemy plane, before he could think of anything, there was a loud bang. The earth trembled like a trembling of fever. Millions of people screamed with all their might.

A moment ago, the city which he had been seeing was becoming spell-free, there was now a life-threatening scream, a cry, which was rising even higher than the explosion of the bomb.

Ajay, standing between the mud and the ruins, got distracted. Tears started flowing in his eyes, he suffocated and he trembled and screamed badly.
This scream brought him to the real ground. Ajay found himself lying on the bed where his mother was repeatedly asking him - "What happened son? Why are you crying?"
Ajay sat up agitated and saw that tears were still flowing from his eyes. Was not able to understand whether what he had just seen was real or a dream!
His soul was crying from the seen moments before. He wept bitterly in his mother's lap.
While silencing Ajay with great difficulty and giving him water, mother said - "Ajay, you are looking troubled since you rolled out of school. You have not even eaten anything - you have never been like this before - what is the matter? Tell me clearly, son, who has told you what? That makes you look so upset."
"Today's proud of man who gives the sound of civilization and victory, has created such questions, mother, for which I can not find the answer - I need an answer to them." Ajay screamed while saying this.

"Be patient, son, ask me whatever that makes you worry about - I will answer your questions." Mother said, putting her hand on Ajay's head.

Gathering courage, Ajay said - "Mother, what is our future in this world adorned with hydrogen atom bombs?" Ajay's question pierced mother's chest like an arrow. Touching the son to her chest, her eyes were stoned for a moment - the tide of countless rivers of unknown scenery descended in her eyes.
She started trembling with fear of the unknown. Today her beloved had asked the question to which she had no answer. Her past began to dance naked before her eyes. Her husband's voices were echoing in her ears from time to time. "I will make my son a pilot - he will make the enemies chew the gram - will leave an example of his valor on the earth which will never be extinguished."
She could not understand how to tell her beloved that his future is lost somewhere in the flames of these bombs.

Seeing the silence of the mother, Ajay told all that he saw in the dream - "After all, what did those innocent silent people of Japan do to the enemies who were bombed with atom bombs, mother? What right did they have to kill millions of innocent innocents to try the power of new inventions of science? Was it the Dharma Yuddha of Mahabharata? Was there a fight for the sake of righteousness? Was the invention of the atom that made the heavenly earth barren of Hiroshima and Nagasaki the greatest achievement of human intelligence?"

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-