5-⊱𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕟'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕⊰

Start from the beginning

"There were more than a dozen extinction-level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak." he says looking at Wanda" And about trust sorry Y/N but you should and still trust me. I promise I will never break anyone's faith. Let's discuss together huh?" his eyes found Y/N.Y/N shakes her head as now her eyes slightly glowing yellow due to rage. As Ultron is distracted looking at the cradle touching it Wanda breaks the scepter's hold off on Cho

"And who decides who's weak?"Pietro stresses the question not sure what Ultron would answer.

 "Life. Life always decides." He chuckles. Pietro hugs back Wanda and Y/N calming both of them Ultron then hears the quinjet knowing The Avengers have arrived "There's incoming. The Quinjet. We have to move"

"That's not a problem." Cho turns back to the system and cancels the upload to Ultron's consciousness.

"Ugh. "Ultron blasts Cho, taking the chance Y/N, Wanda, and Pietro run off."Ah, wait, guys! "he calls them back losing his little army. He blasts Cho's technicians "They'll understand. When they see they'll understand." he says referring to the twins"I just need a little more time." unplugs himself from the Cradle

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"It's my fault I shouldn't have trusted him."Y/N was pacing in front of the shop Wanda and Pietro were looking at her."I am sorry"

"No Y/N" Wanda approached her engulfing her in a hug "Nothing is your fault."

"And as Wanda said he is a madman and you didn't know he had such thought," Pietro told her engulfing both in their embrace. Suddenly Wanda leaves them and approaches the TV pointing at it. Captain America and Ultron having a fight on the truck Wanda looks back at Y/N. Three of them had a quiet conversation in their mind having the same thought.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Steve throws himself along with Ultron in a train both starting a fight again. Steve threw his shield on Ultron who dodged him and blasted Steve Nearly. 

"I'm going in." Natasha's voice in the com"Cap, can you keep him occupied?" 

As he continues his battle with Ultron on a speeding train" What do you think I've been doing?" Steve huffs in frustration.

They both continue to fight Ultron hitting Steve. When Blue Blur passes throwing Ultron off. Ultron turned to see Pietro standing over there. He tries to walk toward him when both Yellow and Red mist block his path by bending the train's pole.

"Please. Don't do this." he turns up looking at the sisters.

"Can't help it"Y/N says shrugging her hand.

"What choice do we have?" Wanda sneers at him.

Ultron turns towards Pietro who dodges it and blasts off the train and escapes. Steve walks past him to check on the driver.Y/N and Wanda run toward him to check on his injury.

"Civilians in our path."Steve comes up looking at the sibling. Pietro storms off saving the civilians. Steve turns to look at the sister. "Can you two stop this thing?" he hopes for a yes from Y/N looking back to her who nods her Wanda behind her.

Steve runs up to the train seat. Both Y/N and Wanda thrust their hand sending yellow and red blasts to slow down the train after a few minutes they both could stop the train. Exiting the train they run towards Pietro who was now out of breath. Both rested their hands on his shoulder.