~ carmelo hayes {requested} ~

Começar do início

i give them a confused look. i thought this guy was a nice guy?

"oh. well again. i'm very sorry." i say, hoping he is nice about it this time. it really was an accident.

"you better be." carmelo says again, laughing more then he did before. he high fives trick as they brush past me, leaving the area.

i'm still very confused on what just happened. cora said he was a really nice guy, and that he was into me, but that encounter didn't seem like it. i can't afford to be mad before my match. i'm challenging mandy rose for her title. i need to have the best mindset going into this match.
__________________________

i lost the match. i feel like i gave it my best effort, but with what happened earlier, it has still been on my mind.

i walk back to my locker room. ignoring what every one is saying to me in the hallway, just wanted to be alone with my own self. to my own suprise, i open the door to see cora jade sitting down in a chair, with her arms crossed.

"are you okay y/n?" she asks me with a concerned look on her face. i shake my head with aggression.

"yea i'm fine." i say as i dropped my self across the couch in defeat. sighing in the process.

"what the heck happened out there. i know you don't wrestle like that, something is definitely on your mind." she says. i nod my head not wanting to tell her, but i have no reason not to tell her. i sigh, pulling my self up on the couch to sit right.

"i got into a encounter with carmelo and trick,
but it wasn't good." i sigh. she looks at me like i have two heads.

"what the hell went down if it wasn't a good thing." she says. i look at her with a straight face.

"i wasn't watching where i was going when i was heading to the ring, and i bumped into someone's chest, and it was carmelo and trick. when i went to say sorry, he told me in a tone to watch where i was going. which didn't seem like him. when i apologized again, he told me i better watch where i am going, then followed it up with laughing with trick." her mouth drops open like she just witness an awful breakup.

"what the hell is wrong with him. that isn't him at all." she says as she rubs her chin in confusion.

"yea, and it honestly made me upset. i was really interesting in getting to know him better, but i guess i'm a lost cause." i say, so disappointed in my self.

cora shakes her head. "you're not a lost cause y/n, something is just up with him and i don't know what the hell it is. i can go talk to him if you would like me to." she says as she begins to stand up.

"you can if you want, but i'm just gonna give up and focus on wrestling for that title again, for now." i say as i roll over to the end of the couch and grab my phone to check it.

"i'll come back when i'm finished with him." cora tells me as she goes to grab the doorknob, about to exit my locker room.

"alright." i say. "don't kill him please." i say with a laugh. she begins to laugh too, finding what i said really funny.

"i'll try my best." she says. she waves goodbye at me as she walks out of the room.
__________________________

carmelo's pov :

i'm walking back to the catering place when i get this uneasy feeling about what i said to y/n. i'm shot out of my thoughts when trick pats my shoulder.

"we did good melo, she's gonna really like you." he says as he takes a seat down at a chair in the corner. i shake my head.

"i feel bad. she look liked she took offense to that." i say. trick scoffs and opens his mouth.

"nah dude, we gotta show her that your the man, carmelo hays." he says as i shake my head even more, putting my head in my hands.

"by being extremely rude to her? i don't think so trick." i tell him in a aggressive tone.

"whatever melo, i think we did fine. she will definitely come running to you soon. speaking of running, here comes cora." trick says as i turn my head torwards the door, seeing cora running in the room torwards our direction.

"what the hell is wrong with you guys?" she says to us with a raised eyebrow. i look at her in confusion. i go to speak but trick cuts me off.

"what are you talking about jade?" trick says as he looks around the room, wondering what he did. she scoffs, really looking mad at us. she bangs her hands on the table, making me and trick jump.

"you made y/n so upset. did you really think talking to her shitty would be a good idea, what is wrong with you guys. she really wanted to get to know you carmelo, but you messed up big time." she says as she regains her breathe and walks away like she is on a mission."

i hit trick in the shoulder. "see, i told you man. i messed up my shot." i tell him as anger rushes over me. i get up out of my seat and go the bathrrom to try to think of what to do next.
__________________________

y/n pov :

i get out of the locker room shower with my hair wet, grabbing a towel and drying my hair to the point where it's not dripping wet, i get dressed and leave to enter my locker room really wanting to just go back to the hotel and sleep. i enter my room and almost fall to the ground in shock, when i see carmelo sitting down on the couch. the anger in me is visible at this point. i begin to scream at him but i get cut off with carmelo standing and waving his hands at me frantically.

"look y/n i can explain." he says but i get to finally cut him off this time.

"what do you want carmelo, to tell me something on the lines of, i'm a idiot, or call me something horrendous." i say to him as i bend over to dry the rest of my hair with the towel.

"no no i'm not i swear. please let me explain and just take a seat." he says as i huff at him, not really wanting to hear what he has to say but i'm not a rude person, so i will end up letting him explain himself. i take a seat next to him on the couch.

"look, i'm sorry. being shitty torwards you was not the intention i was looking for. i guess what i'm saying is that i wanted to impress you, i wanted to be the tough guy, the guy everyone thinks carmelo hayes is. when cora came running in telling me how upset you were from my words, i felt like a total monster. that is not how i talk to girls at all, and it will never be my intention. if you don't forgive me i'm sorry, just wanted you to hear my side." he says as he looks down at his feet, not saying anything next.

i look up at him, him still looking down, probally feeling disappointed in himself. i take a second to think about what i want to say, and if i want to forgive him or not.

"i forgive you hayes." i say in a shakey breathe. his face shots up from him looking at his feet.

"really, you really do?" he says as he raises his hands in anticipation.

"yes, i do. you seem so genuine about what you feel. it makes me comfortable knowing you don't have the intention to talk to other girls like that too." he nods his head in a fast pace.

"i don't, i swear. i don't know what got into me." he says, and he sounds like he's on the verge of tears. i take my hand and rub the back of his shoulder.

"i would still like to be friends with you melo, i would really like to. that's if you still want to as well." i tell him, with a smile on my face. he smiles up right back at me.

"i would like that a lot." he says. i smile at him as i start to grab my stuff to go back to the hotel.

"i would love to chat, but i put on a big match and i would like to go soak in a bath." i tell him with a laugh. he nods his head understanding how tired i am.

"here." he says. he reaches for the doornob, opening the door for me due to my hands being full of my bags. i smile and nod at him.

"thank you." i tell him. he nods with a glistening smile. i turn my body to leave the other way when i hear carmelo speak again.

"nice match today, you did really good." he says to me. i turn my body to face him. i give him a bright smile.

"again, thank you. see you around carmelo." i say as i make my way torwards the doors to leave the building.

- s