" T-O-Y. Toy." Woody corrected the space toy.

" Excuse me, I think the word you're searching for is Space Ranger." Buzz told the sheriff. Sylvia looked at the space toy weirded out but wasn't surprised since she sensed that Buzz is pretty ignorant at the fact that he's a toy.

" The word I'm searching for, I can't say because there's Preschool toys present." Woody gestured to the other toys.

" Gettin' kinda tense, aren't ya?" Mr. Potato Head teased.

" Uh, Mr. Lightyear, uh, now, I'm curious. What does a space ranger actually do?" Rex questioned the space toy.

" He's not a space ranger! He doesn't fight evil or, or shoot lasers or fly!" Woody responded in a frustrated and irritated tone of voice. Sylvia nodded her head a bit in agreement but at the same time didn't like the way Woody was acting.

" Excuse me." Buzz said before he pressed a red button on his chest and wings popped out which amazed the other toys.

" That was really cool, I'm not gonna lie. But Buzz can't really fly." Princess Sylvia thought to herself.

" Oh, impressive wingspan! Very good." Hamm complimented.

" Oh, what? What? These are plastic. He can't fly." Woody stated but in a rather mean light.

" They are a tellurium-carbonic alloy, and I can fly." Buzz told the sheriff.

" No, you can't." Woody argued. As a response, Buzz sighed and said " Yes, I can."

" You can't." Woody argued again.

" Can." Buzz responded sternly.

" Can't! Can't! Can't!" Woody exclaimed while pointing his finger in Buzz's face.

" I tell you, I could fly around this room with my eyes closed!" Buzz assured Woody which made Sylvia and Boy Blue look at each other with wide eyes.

" Okay then, Mr. Light Beer, prove it." Woody told Buzz in an immature way.

" All right, then, I will." Buzz said before he walked over to the edge of the bed and said " Stand back, everyone!"

The toys did what he said and stepped back. Woody shook his head in disbelief as Buzz stepped onto one of the bed posts. RC, Mr. Spell and the other toys looked up at him while he closed his eyes.

" To Infinity and Beyond!" Buzz exclaimed before he jumped off the post, bounced off a ball and landed on a car which rolled down a track, around a loop and zoomed off a jump. Buzz flew up into the air and got caught on a mobile airplane which activated and it spinned wildly around & around until he broke free landed on the bed in front of Woody.

" Can!" Buzz said towards Woody.

" Whoa! Oh wow, you flew magnificently." Rex complimented in amazement. All the other toys were completely amazed by what they saw along with Mr. Potato Head whistling with excitement. Boy Blue knew that the mobile airplane made Buzz fly but didn't say anything so he nervously clapped his hands as he was trying to be polite while Bessie smiled a little nervously as she understood that Buzz couldn't really fly. Sylvia raised a brow at Buzz since it was clearly obvious that he wasn't really flying.

" I found my moving buddy." Bo Peep commented.

" Thank you. Thank you all. Thank you." Buzz thanked the other toys for their compliment. Everyone, except for Woody, Sylvia, Boy Blue and Bessie walked over to the space toy.

" That wasn't flying! That was... falling with style." Woody tried to tell the other toys as he was not happy with the fact that everyone seemed to paying attention to Buzz more than him.

" Man, the dolls must really go for you." Mr. Potato Head complimented before he asked " Can you teach me that?"

Slinky Dog laughed before he said " Golly Bob-Howdy!"

" Oh, shut up!" Woody snapped at Slinky Dog which made Sylvia, Boy Blue and Bessie look at the cowboy startled.

" You know, in a couple days, everything will be just the way it was." Woody muttered to himself. Sylvia, Boy Blue and Bessie watched in heartbeats as Woody stared at Buzz with jealousy as the space toy was praised by the other toys including Bo Peep.

" They'll see. I'm still Andy's favorite toy." Woody muttered to himself again.

" Um, Woody? You told us that being a toy isn't about getting played with or being the favorite toy, it's about being there for Andy." Sylvia told the jealous cowboy as Boy Blue and Bessie nodded their heads in agreement. Woody gave her with a deadpanned look and said " Not when Buzz light-beer takes my spot."

Both Sylvia, Boy Blue and Bessie looked at each other with fear in their faces before they gulped.