Chapter 6

Sylvia moved out of the way for Woody to climb up to the top of the bed and his eyes went wide as he saw a green, purple and white spaceman toy standing there looking tall. The spaceman then began to look around the room while Woody ducked and gulped as he tried not to be spotted.

Sylvia walked up to the space toy and she saw that he was looking around the room while trying to breath air in and out. He opened his wrist communicator on his left arm and said " Buzz Lightyear to Star Command. Come in, Star Command."

There was no answer as he was obviously a toy. He then tried again and said " Star Command, come in. Do you read me?" Sylvia tried to hold in her laughter as she was trying so hard to be nice to the new toy.

" Why don't they answer?" Buzz asked himself before he heard a voice say " Hey, excuse me." As a response, the space toy immediately turned around startled before he saw a pink princess (Sylvia) standing right in front of him.

" Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to say hi." Sylvia apologized to the space toy before she looked down blushing a bit with embarrassment. Buzz got a little closer to Sylvia as she took a step back before he squinted his eyes at her as he was examining her entire body, making sure if she was a friendly creature or not.

" Huh, you don't seem like a threat or some dangerous creature from another planet." Buzz said as he stroked his chin with his fingers while raising a brow at the princess doll.

" Oh trust me. I'm not a threat. My name's Princess Sylvia. Well, Warrior Princess Sylvia, at your service!" Sylvia introduced herself as she reached her hand out to Buzz for a handshake.

" Pleasure to meet you, Warrior Princess Sylvia. I'm Buzz Lightyear. I come in peace." The space toy introduced himself before he reached for Sylvia's hand and they both shook hands. Before the princess can say anything, Buzz turned around and gasped when he saw that cardboard spaceship was torn up.

" My ship!" Buzz exclaimed before he ran over to his torn up cardboard spaceship and looked at it's wing.

" Blast! This'll take weeks to repair." Buzz said to himself. Hearing this, Sylvia raised a brow at him and said " Uh, Buzz? I don't think you can ever repair that thing after it's torn up."

" Nonsense, I'll contact mission log about this, that way they can fix my ship." Buzz assured the princess.

Buzz opened his wrist communicator again and said " Buzz Lightyear mission log, stardate 4-0-7-2. My ship has run off course en route to sector 12. I've crash-landed on a strange planet. The impact must've awoken me from hypersleep." Suddenly, he jumped up & down on the bed which made Sylvia fall on her bottom before he said " Terrain seems a bit unstable." The princess then managed to get herself back up on her feet. She was about to tell Buzz that he's actually on a bed but he tapped his communicator and said " No readout yet if the air is breathable. I just met this wonderful looking princess with pink skin and there seems to be no other sign of intelligent life anywhere."

Suddenly, Woody popped up in front of Buzz and said " Hello!" Startled, Buzz let out a karate yell which caused both Woody and Sylvia to scream a bit.

Buzz then pointed his so-called laser towards Woody as he believed that the sheriff was a threat. Before the space toy can do anything, Sylvia cut in front of him and said " Whoa Buzz, don't freak out, okay? He's just a friend. He won't hurt you."

" Sylvia's right, I didn't mean to frighten you." Woody chimed in as he was assuring the now armed space toy that he was no threat. Buzz didn't listen as he still aimed his laser at the cowboy doll.

" Sorry. Howdy, my name is Woody. And this is Andy's room. That's all I wanted to say." Woody introduced himself before he continued " And also, there has been a bit of a mix up. This is my spot, see, the bed here..." But before he can finish his sentence, Buzz noticed Woody's badge on the sheriff's coat that said "Sheriff" and turned off his laser before saying " Local law enforcement. It's about time you got here. I'm Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger, Universe Protection Unit. My ship has crash-landed here by mistake."

" Yes, it is a mistake because, you see, the bed here is MY spot." Woody selfishly told the space toy. Sylvia could not believe what she heard from Woody's mouth, so she put her hand on his right shoulder and asked " Uh, Woody? What happened to giving the new toy a nice big 'Andy's room' welcome? Also, why can't we both share the spot with Buzz?" As a response, Woody chuckled a bit and said " Sylvia, I share the spot with you because you're my assistant. So only you & I can claim this spot of the bed."

Sylvia gave Woody a pouty glare as she knew that he was being totally unfair and selfish. Buzz didn't listen to what was going on and said " I need to repair my turbo boosters." He then turned to Woody & Sylvia and asked " Do you people still use fossil fuel or have you discovered crystallic fusion?"

" Well, let's see. We've got double-A's." Woody was about to finish his sentence until Buzz interrupted him when he saw something and gasped " Watch yourself!" He pinned Woody down and aimed his laser at the other toys and exclaimed " Halt! Who goes there?!"

" Don't shoot! It's okay. Friends." Rex told the armed space toy.

" Do you two know these life-forms?" Buzz asked the sheriff & princess.

" Yes." Woody responded before he spat and then continued " They're Andy's toys." Princess Sylvia kneeled down to Buzz's level and whispered " They're very nice toys. You should get to know all of them." Buzz stood up and called out " Alright everyone, you're clear to come up!"