Bad Reputation

Start bij het begin

losers like me

kurt
> ada, bailey, tina, cedes,
and artie get your butts to
the choir room right now

artie
> why?

mercedes
> i'm trying to study for a test

bailey
> is this about the 'glist?'

kurt
> yes
> now get to the choir room
> NOW!!

Adalynn and Tina exchanged a look before ditching Julian, leaving him alone in the hallway, as they headed to the choir room for this emergency meeting.

"Fellow Glee Clubbers, I called this meeting because our free falling reps reached terminal velocity," Kurt began as soon as everyone was present. "We are DEFCON 1."

"We're such zeros, they didn't even bother putting us on the Glist," Mercedes mumbled.

"That's probably a good thing," said Bailey. "Santana said that the Glist was how much sexual appeal everyone has, so not being on it means we won't be targeted as an easy lay."

"What does a C-lister do when their tiny star is about to fall off Perez Hilton's radar screen?" Kurt asked.

"They cause a scandal so extreme they can no longer be ignored," Adalynn answered.

"Exactly, little me," the older boy smiled.

"Um, excuse me?" Artie asked, raising a hand. "Why is she here?"

The group of friends turned to see Brittany sitting alone on the risers, a blank expression on her face.

"I've been here since first period," said Brittany. "I had a cold. I took all my antibiotics at the same time and now... I can't remember how to leave. But I also don't know why I only made fourth on the Glist. I made out with, like, everyone in this school with the exception of Bailey. Girls, boys, Mr. Kidney the janitor. I thought I made out with Adalynn, but that was just a dream. I need to do something to get in the top three."

Adalynn felt her face get hot at the older girl's mention of having a dream that they made out. She had to admit, she wasn't exactly opposed to the idea.

No! That's your best friend's sister, idiot.

"Fine, you're in," Kurt said, snapping Adalynn out of her thoughts.

"In what?" Bailey asked.

"We don't even have a plan," Mercedes pointed out.

"What is the worst thing a student can do at this school?" Kurt asked.

"Eat in the cafeteria," Tina joked, getting a chuckle out of Bailey and Mercedes.

"Be a disruption in the library," Adalynn suggested.

"Correct again, Ada," the older Hummel said. "Now, I'm not talking about trying to check out a reference book. I'm talking about full-on chaos. Including getting your Glee on in the stacks."

"Genius," Artie gasped.

****

Adalynn and Bailey had gone to visit Jean in the nursing home. The blonde was reading her a book as the brunette put little braids in the older woman's hair, tying each one off with a purple ribbon.

The door to Jean's room opened and Sue came in, smiling when she saw how sweet the younger girls were being to her sister.

"Hi, Coach Sylvester," the Cheerio greeted with a small smile.