Lesson 7 - Saving Rumia

Start from the beginning

Sistine: "Did Glenn-sensei knew?"

(Y/N): "Of course, he is my partner in the back days but I will not explain further about this if you want to know... you could ask him"

Sistine: "I see..."

(Y/N): "All you need to know is, that I'm on your side... I want to save Rumia but I lacks information. I can't figure out their plan and where she is..."

I clenched my hand as I'm incapable to make a move right now. I cam use my LvL 4 bounded-field to looks for Rumia but then, I was scared if they picked up my mana wave and hastened their plan which could endanger Rumia's life.

(Y/N): "All I can do right now is just wait him to wake up... Please Sistine, could you take care of him?"

Sistine: "*smile* Sure!"

(Y/N): "I will wait in the outside if there are enemies around..."

As I'm about to walks away, I stopped my feet as heard Sistine's voice from behind.

Sistine: "Hey... (Y/N)..."

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

Sistine: "Thank you..."

I smiled before speaking up and walks away as waving my hand slowly.

(Y/N): "You're welcome..."

Small Timeskip

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/N) is dozing because waiting for too long, his back lay on the wall and crossed his arms but he still put his guard up if the enemies suddenly show up, he could deal with them.

But then...

The door is slammed open revealing Glenn who's dashing out and without even look at him which makes (Y/N) shot open up his eyes before running to chase Glenn and able to catch him up.

(Y/N): "Yo! Are you good!? Where are we heading to?"

Glenn: "Geh! Don't scare me like that! Rumia is maybe in that place... the teleporter tower..."

(Y/N): "Why is she there? And what is your basis to come up with such conclusion?"

Glenn: "The guys that were attacked this place is modified the school's barrier to not let be entered or be exited from which led me to come in collusion that someone may able to cast-"

(Y/N): "A spatial magic, huh. They can escaped if there a person with such capabilities"

Glenn: "Exactly and the teleporter tower is the perfect place to executes those kinds of magic"

(Y/N): "I see... then, let's jump there..."

Glenn: "Jump? What do you- Wait! Please! Don't teleport me there, (Y/N)! I have an absurd motion sick-"

Without letting Glenn to finish his sentence, (Y/N) grabs him and teleported to the outside of the Teleporter Tower exactly just about a 50 hundred meters from the place. They were suddenly under a tree shadow where the place is nearby before Glenn then thrown up because of motion sick.

Glenn: "I'VE TOLD TO SO MANY TIMES TO NOT DOING THAT SO SUDDENLY!"

(Y/N): "Nice. You've paid your sin for deez nuts joke me, dude"

Glenn: "YOU ALWAYS DID THAT JOKES WHEN WE WERE YOUNG! LET ME HAVE MY FUN TOO, ASSHOLE!"

(Y/N): "You don't need to scream. We have company here"

They were welcomed by five giant Earth Golems that was active as before they were sleep because of the presence of outsiders which confirmed their theory about the boss of this operation is indeed inside the Teleporter Tower.