Information

Hello Everyone! Before We start I just Announce this is My second Story I've made! I hope you come to enjoy it and Like this!

Also If your uncomfortable about reading this at any time Please stop.

Also Check Out My Other Book Chainsaw Man Females x Male reader If you like those kind of Fanfics!

That's all Bye!

-Start-

(Ok So Like all My books We need to Lay Down some basic informative about yourself so you can have a better understanding and reading Experience!)

First-Your Name is Y/N, No Last Name Sorry.

Second-You live in the One piece World of course and you'll be in the strawhat crew possibly?

Third-The Story Will Follow the Arcs in the Anime so If you Haven't finished one piece yet and don't wanna get spoiled I'd say don't read this!

Fourth-You job on the crew will be None because you and Luffy are great friends.

5th-This will be a Harem Like my Previous Story and contain Lemons!

-Your Appearance-

Your a calm person who keeps to himself

Your a calm person who keeps to himself. You lost your parents in your village that was raided by pirates.
(more detail next chapter)
(Also your 18)
Also Your Devil fruit
Not Own by me)

Name:Bake Bake No Mi(Form Form Fruit)

Type:Paramecia

Eaten:On accident (Will be explained later on)

First to use:Y/n

Abilities:"Form into anything or Anyone"

Awakening soon to be achieved:"You can effect other people with your fruit and not just you.

Weakness:When hit with Sea Water your broken out of your form and back to your original state.

The Fruit Physical form:

Ok that's all for this! Hehe Enjoy and also keyword to know when a lemon is in a chapter it'll have the female name as the title! if It has "Chapter"   that's just the story line

Ok that's all for this! Hehe Enjoy and also keyword to know when a lemon is in a chapter it'll have the female name as the title! if It has "Chapter" that's just the story line