Chapter 2

Narumi's Pov

"Sa let's go Mikan - chan, Sakura - chan ", I said. I have a feeling that these two will need so he-" Come on let's go, the faster I learn my alice, the faster I can go back home", said Sakura in monotone.

Mikan's Pov

WHAT, MY SEMPIA SHOULD BE MORE HAPPY, NOT LIKE THIS, so I asked her why. She said, " I just act like this to people who i don't know or when i miss my family and friends ".
Sakura's Pov

We were waiting for Narumi... when a teacher came in and yelled, " Narumi, why did you take my bean whip!, ...oh" I looked down to see my kohai near tears." I'm sorry, I was looking for Narumi...I'll leave, by the way my name is Mitsuki " said Mitsuki. My kohai crawled to him and grabbed his pant leg. Huh... I still don't want to be here I just want to go back home, why did I have to have stupid alices. I ignored them and was staring at the strange boy with black hair and tan skin. I wonder if this school caused him all this pain.

*Flashback*
"Are you okay? " I said to the boy. I really do hope he is alright. When I looked through his eyes I saw pain, and distrust. Eyes are known to be a gateway to people's real emotions. I've learned during my travels.
*End of Flashback*

What caused that? I want to help him out. He reminds me of a cat that it's owner left, maybe-" if he wakes up press the red button " and with that the teacher left. Sigh. I wish I had a normal life...uh I still have a lot of work to do later."Mikan, I'm going to put on my boy clothes ba- eh really, but you look cuter like this - but I like my old clothes", I said with her interrupting. I went back and changed into a white dress shirt, white hoodie , with my necklace that had a picture of Seto and Mokie. I also have a hidden mic in the hoodie so I can sound like a boy. I really like my hoodie but I wonder if they would let m-"Ah...Sempia!", yelled Mikan. I went to her to see the boy on top of her."Oi, what's your name, crossdresser?" Rude...eh whatever."Names Seto, Seto Kiaba to be specific, now you mind getting off of he-*CRASH*. "Ruka, your late", said cat boy to the blonde boy with blue eyes covered in glass."Oi , what's your names", I asked.
Natsume's Pov

Why is the girl crossdressing, maybe she is a fan of the CEO Seto Kiaba. Uh so many fan girls. She does kinda look like Seto Kiaba though. Hmm I won-" Oi, what's your name", asked 'Seto'. "Natsume and this is Ruka, can you make her stop being a crybaby"."Mikan can you please be quiet for a b-EH, your siding with the pervert, why sempia ?", ' Seto ' tried to say, but got interrupted by baka." What's your alice Seto", I asked. " Not telling", said Seto. Then before I could question him the baka screamed, and then the perverted teachers stormed in. Damn
Sakura's Pov

Misaki and Narumi-sensie came. I saw Natsume let her go and she ran to Narumi. While that happened her skirt fell. "Oi, polka dots you dropped this ", said Natsume. Then him and Ruka jumped out of the window. I guess Mikan will start to cry. At least I brought my phone and headphones. Might as well practice singing and my guitar.
Minka's Pov

That pervert. He took off my skirt. I can't get married now. I started crying while Narumi and Misaki tried to cheer me up. Then I heard really good guitar and saw sempia singing and playing guitar. She looks so calm with her eyes closed, and somehow in the background there are pink sakura and bubbles. (Play the song). "Wow", whispered Narumi and Misaki in sync. She seems so at peace. At the end we were all clapping. Then Misaki asked, " Are you a girl, you look like and wear boy clothes?"."Huh, oh um I was just practicing, by the way I'm not going to use the uniform or talk for a while when we get to the class. I won't sing for a while and for now my name is Seto and don't call me sempia Mikan", said Sem- I mean Seto. " Eh, but Seto you look cuter dressing as a girl, why?",I asked. " I'm not old enough to be your sempia, besides your uniforms here", she said in a monotonous voice. Huh. "Mikan - chan, here's the uniform", said Narumi - sensei. Yay I can go see Hotaru.
Sakura's Pov
"Why don't you want people to know you are a girl", asked Misaki. "Well, I don't want to attach to others. I just want to learn how to control my alice, whatever it is and leave. I need to help my brother out in the tornament he is hosting. I will just act as if I care for no one, but me. I will sound like a girly boy. Can I stop talking, please now, i won't show my true self. I just want to go home and play Duel Monsters. I'll be back to my regular age at random and besides I don't need the classes. My alice has nothing to do with my talents. I learned them on my own", I said.
3rd Pov
What she didn't notice was that after she sang she had activated the alice. They know who she was, and will do anything for her brothers. Once she finds out what the living rules are she will stop at nothing to escape. They know that once her brother finds out, all hell will break loose. They know that she and the class, probably the whole school will not want her to leave.
Mikan's Pov
Why does Sakura not have to wear the uniform? " Sa, Mikan - chan you look so cute, now it would be so cute if you wore the girls uniform to Sakura- chan", said Narumi, staring at Seto. "Hmp, no way in hell, and my name is Seto ", said Sakura. She sounds more boyish now.
Narumi picked me up and started spinning me."You two are the cutest girls in the whole wide world", shouted Narumi."Hmp ", said Sakura."Anyway, about your enrollment to this school, you passed, now everything is set", said Narumi instantly getting my hopes up until,"But only temporarily". "To officially enroll in Alice Academy, you need to pass a certain test".
Sakura's Pov
You can instantly see the look of disappointment on her face. " Oh, don't worry it's simple. You will be in class B of the elementary division. All you have to do is get along with, cooperate, and be accepted by your classmates", added Narumi. I guess it won't be that hard for Mikan, I gotta contact big brother. " Yay!", shouted Mikan.
*Timeskip*
I wonder how they will react to me, meh oh well I just want to go home..."Hey, do you still remember me", asked Horuto." Of course I do, what kind of sempia forgets their own kohai, Horu-kohia", I replied, looking at the door. I can't believe they remember... this will be harder than I thought. " I didn't know sempia was a crossdresser", she said. I can hear the smirk when she speaks. "Oi, mind keeping it a secret for one week", I asked already knowing what she was going to say. "You own me seafood or one of your sweets", she replied. I sigh, " fine". I hope the others are okay. I bet they don't know what type of school this is. Oh well they will find out later. I opened the door for the rest, seeing this horrible excuse of a class. Hmm this will be fun I thought.