"Sho-chan?" he tilted his head and kissed me, "Is something wrong?" "Nothing! Oh! I bought the DVD of the latest Prince of Fighting! Let's watch it together!" I snuggle with my titan boyfriend in the viewing room as we watch my favorite TV Show. "Sho! Natsuki! It's dinner time!" Otoya knocks on us.

Tokiya is not in the room when we entered, good... I don't want to see his face.

"Rei-chan Tokiya haven't gone back! It's been 2 hours since he said he will just jog around!" Otoya whines in the middle of dinner. "If he is still not gone back by 8:30pm, better search for him, the place he is jogging around is a forest not a school quadrangle."

Camus-sempai recommended. "I'll help you search for him, Otoyan!" where is that person? Is he trying to make tactics so he can be noticed by Natsuki, but this isn't like him... We gathered on the west wing; where most of us start jogging. Ai is holding a satellite phone and there are more on the floor, "Those who will search will need this. Sometimes the phone signal in the Saotome Forest is bad."

The hunt will be participated by Otoya, Reiji-sempai, Ren and Cecil, "Shinomiya you are the oldest in you group... you go search too!" wait... he can't... but I am also worried for Tokiya. Well it not that Natsuki likes him or anything but why didn't he discuss this with me when we are together earlier. I looked at him, he looks thrilled that we are doing this.

"I hope we find Tokiya-kun!"

♫♫♫♫♫♫

We are in search for the person I am talking with earlier... Hayato. It's almost an hour, Natsuki and Sho are getting impatient but what can we do, he might have been hurt. "Sho..." he looked at me wondering, pulled Natsuki's glasses so I can take over the hunting. "Why are you appearing all of a sudden!"

"Its my fault he ranaway. I don't want to let him die." I said and I left him, if I was him where in this place will I ponder... there is a falls in that direction. I'll check that then maybe I'll follow the stream. "Hayato! Oi Hayato!" if that is his real name... I have no name recalling skills.

" Ah... Kimi dake ni todoke, Kono kaze no oto yo Feeling heart... " a song? I followed the voice and I saw him in the ground, full of bruises and an inflammation of his right leg. "Hayato!" "Huh?" he noticed me and he looked at me. "Satsuki-san, why are you here?" "Don't ask me why! You are hurt, come on!" I pulled him up and lift him. I princess lift him, crap he might worsen if I piggy back him.

"Nat....!" they're taken aback when they noticed that I am NOT Natsuki, well I am not my presence they need to worry about. "Call an Ambulance his legs are dislocated and he also lost consciousness!" they dialed I don't know because it's really needed or maybe they're afraid of me, I growled in annoyance. Sorry I didn't control myself, he needs medication.

I want to come with him in the hospital but Sho pulled me back. "He has a senior." I get it, he is jealous of Tokiya he didn't know that the one accepted the confession is me.

"I think we need to talk this out." I dragged him back to our room; Mikaze Ai is talking with his unitmates in the lounge room. "He confessed to Natsuki earlier!" I smacked his forehead.

"Its not Natsuki but ME. " his eyes almost dropped, "What! Why did he do it? He doesn't seem like a person to like someone he doesn't know that much!" I swayed my head, "I also don't know him." But I want to know him and discover why he is attracted in me.

"Here! You wear your glasses." He shoved the glasses to my eyes, wait... I want to hear if he is okay now!

The next day we visited him in the hospital, his leg is cemented; the doctor said he is very weak right now so he won't be waking up the time being. We fixed the guarding schedule and Natsuki is in Thursday, that's after two days! I want to talk to him...