part 12

The whole day passes..purvi  get successful in ignoring kavin..they have finished almost all work..& they were about to leave to home..it's too late night now..

Pankaj:-purvi .tujhe kavin sir ne bulaya he..

Purvi :-kyo..?

Pankaj:-don't know..shayad fir se sikandar ke bare me kuch puchna ho..

She take a deep sigh & turn to his cabin..

He was sitting on his chair..she come infront of him..

Purvi :-yes sir..you call me..?

Kavin(he get up..& come close to her):-what you are hiding from me ..?

Purvi (look him surprisingly):-what..?

Kavin:-tell me..?tum mujhse kya chupa rahi ho..?

Purvi:-nahi..mein kyo kuch chup aaya .?

Kavin :-stop lying to me .....

Purvi (somewhat angrily):-I am not lying..

Kavin(angrily):-don't check my patience purvi..

Purvi :-mein sach keh rahi hu..

He hold her & push her to wall..placed his both hand around her both side..so that she can not move..

Kavin:-agar sach keh rahi ho..toh tumhari aakhe tumahra sath kyo nahi de rahi..woh toh kuch aur hi keh rahi hai..

Purvi:-plz..let me go..

Kavin(shout):-no..i wont..tell me the truth..

Purvi :-I have told you everything..

Kavin:-tum aise nahi bataogi na..ok..mujhse jhoot pasand nahi he purvi .aur sach ugalwane ka mera tarika logo ko pasand nahi..

Purvi (angrily):-toh..ab aap mujhe interrogation room me le jakar mujhe marege..mujhe torture karege..aur mujhse sach ugalwayege..?

Kavin(emotionally):-nahi..(he hug her) no pari..tumne aise kaise soch liya ke main tumhe maruga..mein tumhe hurt karuga..(he broke off hug & smile..)par kya baat he ye toh mein janke rahuga..lekin alag tarike se..(he come closer to her..his lips are inches away from her..both can feel each other's breath..)soch lo..abhi bhi nahi bataogi..?

Purvi (trying to control her self,angrily):-ye kaisa tarika he..?aap baki ladkiyo se bhi aise hi interrogation karte he kya..?

Kavin (holding her waist..):-no..way..you are the first one..purvi ..now tell me..otherwise be ready(his lips are dangerously close to her lips..)for whatever will happened ..

She suddenly starts shaking..

Kavin:- purvi ....purvi ....kya hua.?.kya ho raha he tumhe..?

He manage to take her to sofa in his cabin..make her sit there..give her glass of water..she drink it hurrily as if she is very thirsty..he take glass from her hand & put it on table..hold her hand..

Kavin:-purvi....kya ho raha he tumhe..?doctor ko bulau..?wait mein abhi call karta hu..

Purvi:-no..i m ok..

Kavin: chup raho..i know tumhe firse drugs...

Purvi :-no..i m fine..

Kavin(angrily):-if you are fine then why the hell happened just before..?

Purvi :-mein darr gayi thi..

Kavin:-kya..?kisse..?

Purvi :-woh..aap mere itne pass..mujhe darr lag raha tha..

GUSTAK DILजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें