Great Times & Goodbyes Part Two

*the next day*

As Austin walks into the music factory, he sees Dez and Carrie sitting on the couch watching something on Dez's laptop.

"Hey Dez, hey Carrie. Have you guys seen my guitar?" He asked them.

"Nope. Now be quiet." Dez told him. "This is the good part."

"What are you guys watching?"

Carrie giggled. "Dez was showing me this video of a monkey trying to play a clarinet. He's so cute!"

Austin sighed. He remembered when he and Ally would make a bowl of popcorn and watch funny videos online all night long. Even though its only been a day, he still misses her so much.

"Hey Austin, are we gonna go see the new Zaliens movie?" Dez asked him.

"Yeah, I got the tickets. You ready to go?"

"Yeah. Oh, I almost forgot! There's a surprise for you in the practice room."

"What kind of surprise?"

"Well if I told you, it wouldn't be surprise, now would it?"

Austin rolled his eyes as he walked up the stairs. When he opened the door, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Ally?"

The brunette quickly turned to face him. She smiled at him and a even larger smile grew on Austin's face.

"Hi Austin."

Ally ran up to him and jumped into his arms. He picked her up and spun her around. When he stopped spinning, he still held Ally in the air, wrapped in his arms.

"Ally, you're here! Why are you here?" He asked jokingly.

Ally laughed as Austin put her feet back the ground.

Although, Austin's hands remained on her waist and Ally's arms stayed around his neck.

"I changed my mind."

Austin looked at her strangely.

"It's always been my dream to tour the world. But, I wouldn't even be touring the world if it wasn't for you."

Austin couldn't help but smile.

"It was you're idea to become partners. You're the reason people recognize my music ability. You helped me overcome my stage fright. You're reason I'm living my dream. It's all because of you."

"Is that why you're here? To tell me that?" Austin asked, smirking.

Ally giggled. "Sorta. Austin, touring the world is my dream. But, you're my dream too."

Austin smiled, as he seemed to pull her closer into him.

"And I don't want to travel the world if you're not there with me."

"I can't believe you gave up the world for me."

Ally giggled. "I didn't."

Austin looked at Ally confused.

Ally smiled, as she took her hands and placed them on Austin's cheeks.

"You're my world."

Austin smiled. "And you're mine as well." He said.

They brought each other for a hug.

"Awww."

Austin and Ally broke the hug and turned around to see Trish and Carrie smiling at them in the doorway. Dez was with them as well, but he wasn't smiling.

"Seriously? She turned a plane around for you and all she gets is a hug?" He asked, throwing his arms in the air. "Kiss the girl!"

Ally giggled as Austin turned around to face her. He leaned in for a kiss and Ally deepened it as her hands fell to the collar of his shirt.

"You guys are adorable." Trish said. Although she doubted they heard her, as they were still...preoccupied.

"Okay, let the girl breath Austin." Dez interrupted. "We're gonna miss our movie." Austin turned to face his best friend and stared at him blankly, along with the girls.

"Way to go Captain Idiot, you killed their moment." Trish said, taking her hand and hitting him on the back of his head.

"Ow! Fine, I'll go see the movie alone..." Dez turned around and walked out, followed by Carrie.

"Proceed." Trish said to Austin and Ally as she closed the door behind her, giving Austin and Ally privacy as leaned back in for another kiss.

After, they wrapped their arms around each other for a hug. "I'm so glad you're here with me." Austin said.

They pulled away so they were looking into each other's eyes.

"There's no where else I'd rather be."

❤️The End❤️