mafia part 5

-----

hey... I'm sorry for disappearing lmao shit was crazy in life but anyway here's part 5 😘

I forgot where I left off to the point I need to read the whole thing again 😞

And I also forgot this fic exist same goes to my other fic...uhm... SO I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE THEM!!

-----

Beta relationship ruiner hoe Takuya:
"Micchan!! There you are! I was worried sick about you, where have you been?"

Omega Takemichi:
"Drop the fucking act Takuya, and go away,"

Beta relationship ruiner hoe Takuya:
"I just wanted to apologize for-"

Omega Takemichi:
"I already forgave you but, that doesn't mean that we're still on good terms. So go, I don't want to deal with you right now,"

Beta relationship ruiner hoe Takuya:
".. I'm sorry again, I'll get going. Thank you for forgiving me,"
Beta relationship ruiner hoe Takuya:
"ok bye lol, me and Akkun already did our part, its on you three now, mostly Yamagishi and Takemitchy"

Omega Takemichi:
"i despise life sm"
Omega Takemichi:
Can I judt
Omega Takemichi:
not.

Beta relationship ruiner hoe Takuya:
just get over w/ it fast

A

lpha Yamagishi:
yeah michi pls make it fast IM ON THEE VERGE OF CRYING ALREADY 😭

Narrator Makoto:
just have to repeat what you wrote
Narrator Makoto:
"Takuya then left the omega male alone, not wanting to cause another ruckus again. Yamagishi, a man with a stressed-out appearance, was waiting when Takemichi opened the front door after taking a deep breath and mustering all his courage."
Narrator Makoto:
"Yamagishi approached the other man as soon as he became aware of Takemichi's presence, holding his shoulders tightly out of fear that Takemichi would leave him once more."

Alpha Yamagishi:
"Where have you been, sweetheart? I'm so scared out of my mind-wait, don't tell me you're hogging another alpha!"

Omega Takemichi:
"Don't even try to act like you're my lover right now; just get your hands off of me."

Alpha Yamagishi:
"Please don't leave me, my sweetheart; I won't do it again."

Narrator Makoto:
"Yamagishi attempted to entice the other man by releasing pheromones, but unfortunately for him, Takemichi yanked away from Yamagishi and yelled at him in a furious manner."

Omega Takemichi:
"Leave me alone for god's sake! We're done; I'm never coming back to you. I'd had it with your blatant lies and the way you treated me like I wasn't your lover."
Omega Takemichi:
"Furthermore, making excuses is pointless and will only make you appear foolish."

Alpha Yamagishi:
"You dare talk back to me?!"

Narrator Makoto:

"Takemichi was startled by Yamagishi's shout to the point that he hadn't realized the other man was slowly approaching him."

Alpha Yamagishi:
"You still love me, so you won't leave. You made the decision to choose me as your lover. Don't ever leave me, you even admitted to me once that you're worried about losing me. I'll make a promise to treat you better."

Narrator Makoto:
"Takemichi resisted crying the entire time. Now that they had lost everything, why did the alpha even try to treat him like a lover?"
Narrator Makoto:
"After a brief pause, the omega male responds to Yamagishi."

Omega Takemichi:
"I no longer love you as much as I once did. Why? mainly because I became weary of our relationship. I'm sick of how you treat me like a possession you use solely for your own pleasure rather than as a lover."
Omega Takemichi:
"I'm sick of the way you disregarded me and didn't even return my affection. I'm sick and tired of how you just threw away my love for you."
Omega Takemichi:
"Moreover, I'm sick of your view of me as weak simply because my second gender is an omega."

Narrator Makoto:
"The omega felt wet tears streaming from his eyes down to his cheeks, and before he knew it, he was sobbing."

Alpha Yamagishi:
"I tried to reach out to you so we could fix that problem but you kept rejecting me."

Narrator Makoto:
"What in the world is this man saying? Takemichi sensed his rage building."

Omega Takemichi:
"When exactly did that happen? I begged you for your love and attention for so long, but you would only ignore me."
Omega Takemichi:
"This argument is not making any progress. Are you aware of how immature you are? Always picking fights, shoving people away, and then only returning to them when you're in need. It annoys me that you are currently doing it to me."

Narrator Makoto:
"I'm going to really end it quickly bc im tired"
Narrator Makoto:
"Takemichi yearned love and affection-- and the alpha male provided him with it. Only a little. Keeping him on the edge. Yamagishi gave him love but not enough-- but since Takemichi knew how much the man actually loves him-- he stayed. He will stay."
Narrator Makoto:
"Being with Yamagishi-- who only provided small amount of affection-- was much more important and much more needed for Takemichi's mental health."
Narrator Makoto:
"Yamagishi's harsh words made him feel unsure but the possessiveness it held along made Takemichi hope longer. Till it clicked-- Yamagishi just coming to peace with his obsession. He was confused before but now?"
Narrator Makoto:
"The alpha male knew what he had to do. By releasing his pheromones, he succeeds luring the omega into his arms."

Alpha Yamagishi:
"I love you Takemichi, so don't leave as nothing--"

Omega Takemichi:
"--can keep us apart."

Narrator Makoto:
"Yamagishi's unsure of how he managed to convince Takemichi to come back to him (it was probably due to the way he manipulates and gaslights the other male), but he doesn't care. He is now the sole owner of Takemichi. They won't be separated by anyone. Not even death itself."

Omega Takemichi:
we're done.

Alpha Akkun:
So glad i didnt appear at the very end, also that ending isn't very satisfying? good? idk there's just smth off ab it

Draken has unmuted everyone
Draken changed 5 people's nicknames

Senju:
...nah

------

im sorry but this all I could offer yiu guys for now.

FOR NOW.

also I made a fic on ao3. It's not even ab tokrev instead it's about Obey Me!
A mammon centric fic soooo here's a link if you guys want to read it

https://archiveofourown.org/works/42943518/chapters/107890197

theres only 2 chapters so far

anyway IM SORRY AGAIN SINCE THIS CHAPTER IS VERYYYYYYYYYYY SHORT

i ran out of ideas plus the manga had come to its end so my brain idk i guess, went blank lol

-----