𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 (𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔.)

[a/n; filler]

[DISCLAIMER; THIS IS THE PAST A MEMORY BEFORE THE EVENTS OF NOW

[DISCLAIMER; THIS IS THE PAST A MEMORY BEFORE THE EVENTS OF NOW.]

"and then baji fell face first into the concrete!"

mikey laughed along side you and mitsuya. he had insisted he walk you home from school after overhearing your bike being stolen by some high schoolers who lived down the block. mikey hated bullies but he hated seeing girls cry even more. especially little girls. it made his blood boil when he seen those guys walk away with your only bike and sei unable to do much of anything.

sei was a shy kid growing up and he never really did much of anything to anyone. sure, he talked a lot more than mikey would have liked but sei didnt have that agression. mikey thought he was a loser. he even asked you why you hung out with him so much.

back in those days, you never realized how much mikey disliked sei. in fact it seemed that you and mikey got along just fine. the only person who he didnt like around him was sei and for that reason you could never bring yourself to accept mikey's friendship. though he did stick up for you whenever you really needed it.

"baji's always doing dumb stuff like that." mitsuya scoffed his earrings glimmering in the sun. they had crosses on them and they rested nicely against his big ears. you remembered sei calling him a monkey once. you smiled shlyly to yourself hoping neither of them would catch you laughing.

mitsuya walked with his hands deep into his pockets and his face always remained the same. he had the most beautiful eyes you'd ever seen on a boy. nice soft purple ones. he always looked like he was welcoming you to speak with him but being younger, you were also weary of what you would even say. how you'd say it. what your hair looked like.

it was no fun crushing on older boys but mitsuya...mitsuya was different.

"thats because bajiis a shit head!" mikey beamed raising up two fingers to you as you were close in height to him. he gave you a warm smile despite being glared at by mitsuya. "oi mikey! watch your language." he added as his eyes lingered on yours. you almost felt as if you were swimming in them, those beautiful lavender eyes.

from then on they walked you home everyday from school and when mikey couldnt, mitsuya was always there for you. cleaning mud off your sneakers. teaching you to sew, to solve complicated math problems and to dress yourself with certain jewleries. Your first pair of earrings actually came from mitsuya.

they were a matching set, his were black and yours a sparkling silver.

the day he gave them to you was the day you tried to confess but you decided to wait. wait until you were sure he'd say yes.