Home

"For centuries humans have wondered if they were alone in their universe. For thousands of years we have kept our existence a secret. We might owe our existence to them; but we would never want to be like them." - Oliver Gravlund; Nevick Guardian- During The Great Expansion.

Humans- in one way or another in other, have existed in one universe for thousands of centuries. The most abundant resource throughout all history has always been- humans.

Our universe made up of thousands of species and races; had a human origin. An origin that those who started The Great Expansion has tried to blur.

What was trying to be erased was the existence of humanoids who can manipulate atoms, Harness atoms, and synthesize new materials. If you are like most humans- you do not control atoms.

There were those who could wield elements. Absorb energy and manipulate decay of atoms. Those who never knew any better; it didn't matter what they believed.

But the truth was; every race owed its origin to unethical scientific barbarism their own race. Pride still lingered in each race, so; this explanation wasn't widely accepted.

It made most of us, who knew the truth of our origin; burdened with truth. There were two opinions but, The only truth that mattered was; Humans were known for their treachery. The other opinion which was more ominous; was their inability to learn from their worst mistakes.

Centuries would pass without any interruption from their 'research'...

On a forbidden planet deep in uncharted space; such a facility was in operation. The radioactive nature of the planet made visitors rare. Those that lived on the planet never left.

A beautiful woman sat alone on her hospital bed. Her eyes covered by her hair; she seemed fixated on something on the floor. Pupils now were dilated with an iridescent orange hue present due to her genetic makeup.

Time had seemed to slip away- she no longer had any idea how long she had been staring at the white walls. While Her breathing changed to a very slow rate- she became aware of the room.

Confused now, she looked down to the holes in her plain white bed sheets. She felt a sense of loss like she had forgotten something really important. Her mind was confused and yet; she somehow knew that it was by design. How ever as much as she tried to summon rage; tranquil she remained.

She got the sense from inside who she was that; she SHOULD care, and the fact that she didn't confused her even more.

It bothered her that her memory was being blocked. She did not know where or who she was, but; she was very well aware she was not safe.

History during the Great Expansion is choppy- but from what history we could salvage from this planet; She was one the first 12. One of the few to survive. She wouldn't know anything about where she came on for a very very long time..

The doors opened to her room as a large figure backed into it. It carried cotton sheets and some toiletries items. Smiling now the woman looked towards the humanoid shaped figure. "Hey there handsome." She said in a smooth voice and a radiant smile.

He was wearing a class 3 survival grade armor. His joints clicked as his arms rolled inside their hard exterior. It was rumored one could fall into a small sun wearing this. Identification by visual was comically impossible. Due to rigid construction requirements-No openings no air intake, no vents. No Face. In reality She had no idea what the person looked like inside.