"Just ask" pt 1

(cw: dumbification, training, impact play, mind break, gaslighting.)

your sub has been teasing you relentlessly for days: walking around in just their underclothes, sneakily lifting up their shirt just enough to get a slight glimpse of them, along with bending over in front of you throughout the entire day. it's been torture, but you told them a week ago that next time they need you, they must use their words. you know that if you cave then they will have learned nothing, so you decide that they need a little push.

eventually, they walk past your door again, dressed in nothing but their underclothes paired with one of your long sleeved shirts draped over them. "Hey baby could you come here for a moment?" You utter, nearly instantly their head pokes back into the doorway. They ease in nervously, pulling the oversized shirt together to cover their front, as they begin to walk towards you. "What's up? Did you need anything?" A blush spreads across their face, the vulnerability they feel is insufferable as they feel your eyes gazing on their exposed body. "No, I just feel like we haven't gotten some time together for awhile. How about you sit here with me, and we find something to watch?" A soft grin is plastered across your face, causing them to relax. "That sounds great, where should I si-" before they know it, you're pulling them onto your lap and turning them around to your computer. They let out a whine, always embarrassed whenever you decide to pick them up. "C'mon baby, isn't this nice?" you hum in their ear, as their neck cranes back to look up at you. "I hate when you do that without any warning," they groan. You let out a laugh at how flustered they've become, and reel down to kiss their exposed neck before remembering why they're sitting in your lap in the first place. You pull away, and they didn't fail to notice. "Why won't you touch me?" they pout. "I've told you why." You express sternly, looking down at them now. "I don't know how to." Their pout slowly fades into a frown. You let out a sigh, "What did you just ask me?" They look back at you, puzzled. You remind them, "You asked me why won't I touch you, yeah?" They nod in response. "I'm proud of you for being able to ask that," you pull them around to face you, "all you have to do is make a few changes to that question." They turn bright red, knowing fully well what you mean. "Change what?" They mutter. Growing impatient at their stalling, you express, "Surely it's not that hard to use that little brain." They instantly shove their face into your chest, filled with embarrassment. Just as quickly, you grab their shoulders and pull them away, making them look up at you. Their face is broken into a needy, frustrated mess. "Please, sir." They whine, not out of embarrassment, but out of instinct. "Please what?" You hint. "Please touch me," they whimper as you glare at them, realizing their mistake. "I mean- please touch me, sir?" Without hesitation, you grip their waist and lean down to their neck, softly kissing and nibbling, marking them as yours. The pleasure of your touch clouds their brain, making their mind fuzzy. With their head consumed by the feeling of your tender touch, they begin mindlessly moving their hips on your thigh. You stop kissing them, and gaze at them upon their audacity. "Who said you could use my thigh to get off?" They barely get out words, "I didn't know I had to ask-" You firmly slap them across their face. "I didn't ask for an excuse, apologize now." Their eyes tear up, "I'm sorry," they exhale, quivering. You raise your arm for another slap, but you instead grab their face making them look into your eyes. "It's 'I'm sorry, sir'" While maintaining eye contact, they repeated after you, "I'm sorry sir." You glide your hands down their hips, moving them back and forth across your thigh. "That's my good toy." They let out surprised gasp, before moving to the rhythm of your hands, letting the pleasure take over their body. "How does that feel my love?" you ask, before continuing at their neck, trailing down to their collarbone. A moan escapes their lips in response. You angle your thigh right on their sensitive spot, "cmon, use your words for me." Their voice cracks, "It feels good sir," they pause, "you make me feel good." Hearing those words fills you with endorphins, rushing throughout you. You move your hands from their hips, once they find a rhythm. You undo your belt, knowing the rattling of the buckle alone drives them crazy. You slip your hand over theirs, guiding them to your bulge. "I don't know what to do," they shyly admit. You already know this, since they've never touched you like this. "Do you want me to show you?" You offer, not minding if they decline. "Yes please, I want to know how to make you feel good too." Surprised, but pleased, you take their hand further. You line their fingers up to the hem of your boxers. "Pull them down for me." They eagerly do as you say, slightly looking away as they uncover you. You turn their face to look at what they've revealed, "Don't be so shy baby," you tease, "it's nothing you haven't seen before." Their constant embarrassment is almost hilarious to you. You both know that really they're not embarrassed, they're rather ecstatic over the sight. Their brain becomes filled with nothing but your cock, it's all they can even think about. You grab their hand again, wrapping their fingers around your length. Once they're comfortable, you begin to guide their hand up and down, showing them the pace you like. You assure them, "See that's not so hard is it?" They didn't even seem to notice you speaking, their eyes glued to your cock. With your free hand you grip their chin, jerking their head for your eyes to meet. "Are you even listening to me?" You snap, "I told you to speed up." Their mouth is left agape in shocked, "You did?? I'm sorry sir, I didn't hear you." "Bullshit," you begin to speed up your hand over theirs, "your little cock filled brain can't seem to focus on two things at once, it's pathetic. You're lucky i'm trying to show you how to be a good slut for me, I could've just had my way with you days ago, but that's just what you want isn't it?" They can't get out more than a whine of, "I'm sorry, sir." You pull their hand away from your cock. "Get off, I think you've learned enough." They slowly pull off of your lap, "I'm sorry sir, I really was trying to pay attention, it's just hard to focus-" You pull them closer by their waist, "I know you can't baby it's okay," You tease the hem of their underwear, "I know you can't possibly understand anything else going on when all you want is to be used, yeah?" They look away, this time really out of embarrassment. "All you have to do is ask," you remind them. They look back at you as you slowly pull down their underwear, "Please use me sir," they plead. You slide their underwear off, before pulling them back onto your lap. "Here?" they ask, confused. "You're right, where are my manners?" You pick them up and carry them to your bed, laying them beneath you. You can't help but stare at what's yours for a moment, the marks on their precious body now displayed before you. You lean in, kissing them roughly before moving to their neck, then down the middle of their chest, trailing kisses all the way to their thighs. Your ears filled with their moans, when you notice their hips thrusting towards your lips. "Somebody's eager," you tease at their neediness. They whine in response. Their need for you is ineffable, all they can think about is your cock inside of them. Pushing their thighs back, you line yourself up to their pretty body. "Pleaseee," They groan, slightly thrusting their hips towards your cock. "Please what, hmm?"
"Please fuck me sir, I need your cock." You line your cock up to their hole, "That's my good toy," you tease their hole for a moment, before slowly thrusting inside of them. Their jaw hangs open slightly, "thank you sir," they manage to get out. "You're such a good whore for me," you continue, "you've been practically begging for this, haven't you?" Their face becomes flushed as they nod their head. You begin to speed up, turning their head to face you. "Look at me, or I'll stop," you threaten. "Yes sir," they whimper. Their precious body quivers under yours, their eyes filled with lust, drunk off of the feeling of your cock. "You're being so good for me," You lean down and begin kissing over the bruised marks on their neck. You pull away, moving one hand down to stimulate their sensitive spot. They gasp at the feeling, the pleasure is almost too much to bare. Their words and moans become cracked and broken, turning them into a mess. You move your other hand to their mouth, sliding in two fingers. "You can't even think straight can you? You're so pathetic it's adorable." You feel them whining on your fingers. You speed up your hand, along with thrusting inside of them faster. They slightly bite down on your fingers, which is why you placed them in their mouth to begin with. "That's it, you're taking me so well." Their breathing becomes sharp, you know they're close. You pull your fingers out of their mouth, and you speed your thrusts, pounding into them quickly. "Sir, I'm gonna-" You immediately stop everything. "No nonono please, please I was almost there," they nearly cry out, tears rushing to their eyes. Then the realization casts over them. "Can I please cum? Please sir I'll do anything." Within that same moment, you push back inside of them, pounding their hole, now pinning their wrists against the mattress. Very quickly their breath becomes sharp again, "Cmon cum for me, love." Their legs tremble and the air is filled with sounds of pleasure, as they cum.

part 2 will be posted soon