10: It's A Scream, Baby!

As I lay there, the phone rings from the kitchen. I scramble from the ground and run to it.

"Hello!" I call, "Please, help me!"

"How's it going Kitty-kat? Have fun?" Ghostface asks from the other end.

I throw the phone across the room and ran back to the front door. Where I can still hear Randy pounding against it to let him in. I peek out the peek hole and see Randy pacing back and forth and pulling his hair in frustration. I hear a clinking sound from behind me and turn wildly with the gun raised and see nothing. I hear the sound again- this time from upstairs.

I look up and see Billy! He stumbles down the stairs covered in blood.

"Jesus, Billy." I exclaimed, running to him and helping him up, "I thought you were...."

"Not...yet," he rasped out, "gotta... get... help."

He reaches for the door, but I stop him.

"The killer is still out there," I said, holding him tightly.

Randy pounds the door harder and louder.

"It's okay," Billy assures me, "give me the gun."

I look into his eyes for any sign of lies and found none. I nodded and handed him the gun. Billy unlocked the door and opened it.

Randy rushes in screaming like a wildman, "Stu's flipped out! He's gone mad!"

I still cling to Billy as he turns around slowly. 

"We all go a little mad sometimes," was all he said before aiming the gun at Randy and pulling the trigger. Randy's body flies to the ground in a heap on the floor.... unmoving.

I scream out in shock at what just happened. I slowly back away from Billy. He sticks his hand out towards his mouth and wraps his lips around his "blood" soaked fingers licking and sucking.

He lets go of his fingers with a pop. "Corn syrup. Same stuff they used pig's blood for in Carrie."

I look between Billy and Randy dumbfounded, before turning cold-faced.

"This is not part of the plan." I seethed, clenching my fists at my sides.

Billy lunges at me, causing me to jump. He then stands there, staring at me. Looking at me like he's no longer human. No longer familiar. No longer the same Billy that I had known and loved for years. I am looking at the face of someone filled with pure evil.

He takes a step forward again, causing me to turn around and bump into a warm body. I let out a small scream and look up, into the eyes of Stu Macher.

"Stu... please.." I pleaded, holding on to him for dear life.

Stu stares back at me with wide eyes, his lips turning into a deadly smirk as he raises the oh-so-familiar voice modulator to them.

"Surprise, Kitty-Kat." His voice is now the same one I practiced and used for a year.

I look back at Billy, and then at Stu, then at Billy again. I see Billy's face falter, before once again turning into a killer.

I make a split-second decision before bolting passed Stu through the living room and into the kitchen. Billy manages to get in front of me, pointing the gun at me, while Stu stands guard behind me.

"Where is ya going? The fun is about to start. Stu- go to the hall closet and get Kitty-kat's surprise." Billy taunted me while backing me into the kitchen.

"On it." Stu salutes, before disappearing into the hall.

Billy has now backed me against the kitchen table.