"Aren't you hungry my love ? What did you want to eat I'll make it for you ".

And kitty wasn't even that much of hungry the pain in his stomach making him confuse that he was hungry or having cramps . He was hungry but didn't want to eat he felt nauseous .

"N-no I'm n-not that m-much hungry ".

Kitty said playing with his clothes looking down . And jungkook got it want he have to do. He pick the boy bridal style and walking towards the kitchen kitty didn't protest he snuggles more and more in jungkook's chest.

Jungkook made the boy seat on the kitchen counter and started making their food . Books says that hybrid needs more of the attention from their owner and more over that they need more nutrients and proteins that time they need proper meal without skipping any of daily meals.

So to make the kitty's food colourful and eatable jungkook started chopping fruits of different colours and then he added some salt in it to make it little sour in taste.

Then he sotted some Vegetables and then took some burger buns . He added some mayonnaise in it and then some vegetables and adding loss of cheese to make it look presentable and creasy . He took his favourite strawberry milk from refrigerator and adding it into Kitty's favourite cup.

After sometimes when he was done cooking there food he placed it front of a boy who was pouting because of vegetables.

"Daddy vegies no likey".
The pretty boy whine looking Vegetables in his favourite food .

"You need to eat it kitty babe or else no treat I'll throw your favourite plushies in dustbin I'll throw your all treat out what you say love"

Jungkook smirk looking how tense his baby got hearing his favourite plushies is going in dustbin his favourite treats too . He took the tray of his food and walks towards the dinning table and started eating silently without complaining.

Jungkook chuckled as he saw his well mannered baby eating properly without making mess as same as jungkook taught him to eat.

"My pretty baby".

Jungkook rubbed the kitty's back and peck his forehead and seating on the chair opposite to the boy and eating his regular fruit salad and some sotted Vegetables.

Soon kitty finish eating his food and put his tray into sink and came back to take jungkook plates to put it in sink jungkook let his baby do it.

"D-daddy I'm goo boy now gimme my favourite chocos ".

Kitty demanded standing next to jungkook . "Opps I forgot we ran out off your favourite chocos ".

Hearing this Kitty's ears fattened he was about to walk towards his room when jungkook pulls him on his lap.

"My baby is sad now I'm sorry love I was just kidding you I'll give it to you but only two".

Jungkook said warning the boy sternly that he is getting only two chocolates not more than that .

Kitty huffs and glare at his daddy who was probably doing the same.

"I wan four treats daddy four ".

Kitty demanded showing him 5 fingers .

"Ohh boy you're showing me five fingers not four but still you're getting only 2 chocos that's it !".

Jungkook said as he made kitty stand on his feet and walks towards the kitchen and kitty following behind him like a lost puppy .

Kitty Yelp feeling sudden cramp in his stomach "ouch".

He bended grabing his stomach closing his eyes. Jungkook turned securely wrap his hands around the boy's waist.

"Are you alright love ".

"I'm o-okay I wan chocos plwease d-daddy".

Kitty said jungkook was worried about the boy and as he was having cramps dark chocolate are the best thing to have right now .

"Okay then how about I give you big choco if my baby be a good boy."

Jungkook said as he made the boy seat on chair and walks towards the drawer to take dark chocolate so that it will helps the kitty boy to ease the cramps.

Kitty claps his hands seeing big chocolate. He was happy and jungkook too..

"Thank you daddy".

"Anything for my baby".

.........