🎃 Halloween [Gorou & Itto]

Shh... don't question how they got clothes in the right size...
—————

Velvet Lines🖌

🖌🖌🖌

"This costume doesn't suit me."

"Aw come on man! You look great!"

Somehow... Itto had convinced his friend Gorou to dress up with him for Halloween. Which wasn't the problem at all. It was just the outfit in general that didn't fit into Gorou's style at all.

Itto and Gorou had switched clothing styles. So instead, Gorou had a headband with red horns on his head, the long purple overshirt with the straps across his chest. The pants that were slightly too big and fell off his waist more than he'd like. So he was grateful for the belt to keep them up. He also had on the spiked bracelets followed by some black gloves.

Itto wore the much more tame outfit, the very heavily cropped top, paired with the pants that fit just right on his hips followed by the ties around it. Similar to Gorou, Itto had on bandages that were wrapped around his waist and somewhat down the leg so he wasn't exposed by the slit in the pants. A pair of fluffy dog ears that sat in front of his horns. And the fluffy tail that was attached to a belt.

"You know Gorou... it's a little strange that you charge into battle with your whole stomach out, don't ya think?" Itto questioned while adjusting the collar with the paw print in the middle.

"I um–" Gorou fidgeted with the spiky bracelet. "I need to be able to move without restrictions!"

Itto put his hands on his hips. "Oh right!" He said while completely dismissing the conversation. Itto bent down and picked up the bow that Gorou uses. "Which one is this?"

"Amos' bow."

Itto pulled on the string. "Looks pretty easy to use!"

Gorou panicked and took the bow from his hand. "Why don't you use a different one..." He was very reluctant on letting Itto use his actual good bow before he breaks it with some unforeseen strength. "Here, this one is called the Sharpshooter's Oath."

Itto took it in his hand and swung it around. "Hey! This one isn't half as cool!"

"You're not using my other one."

Itto huffed. "Fine! But since I'm a good friend, I'm letting you use my good one!" Itto picked up his claymore and swung it around his head and rested it on his shoulder effortlessly. "The Redhorn... um... something something!"

Gorou put his hand out for the weapon to be placed in. But when he did, Gorou nearly collapsed to the ground instantly. "Itto– Itto! I can't carry this thing around!" Gorou was not a weak man, but his arms were not built for carrying that at the moment.