○•2•○

She opened her eyes slowly, it looked like it was still late at night

She opened her eyes slowly, it looked like it was still late at night. "Did i woke up too early?" She said rubbing her eyes as she looked out of the window.

The moon shined like pearl and the stars looked like glitter sprinkled all over the sky. She stood up slowly and walked outside to open yard.

The cool breeze made her robe flutter in the air and her messy hairs wave. She closed her eyes feeling the cold and calming breeze on her skin.

She suddenly heard a strange clangs coming from the rooftop which made her immediately turn back.

On the roof was two figure fighting under the moonlight. A familiar laughter dragged her attention towards them even more.

Due to hitting her head back then her vision was a bit blurry but she tried to see their faces.

As she looked closely she noticed a familiar childish smile on one of the man's face. A familiar black and red robe with scarlet red ribbon waving in between his hair, and his beautiful obsidian hairs tied in a pony tail from it. On the other man's face was the familiar cold expression he usually wore in front of everyone with not even a single trace of warmth. His pale blue attire making him look cold yet drop dead handsome.

They both looked like different sides of coins, like diffrent poles of earth... they looked like a perfect match for each other in her eyes. One too warm so other too cold, they were a balanced couple.

"Just this once!" wei ying whined as he jiggled the two rice wine jars in his hands. "Master wei ying, you are breaking the rules of gusu." Lan wangji said with a blank expression as he quickly hit the jars with his swords and one of it broke.

"No!" Wei ying cried as the other jar dropped from his hand. It was just about to hit the floor but he quickly drew out his hand and landed on the ground before it touches the floor catching the jar just in time, landing right in front of the young lady. They were just some inches away.

"Oh, hello?" The lady laughed awkwardly. "Oh my god! Are you hurt anywhere?! I am so sorry." He said panicking while rubbing the back of his neck and apologised quickly.

"My lady, i thought you were resting in your chambers, i apologise for our behavior in front of you, please forgive us if we interrupted your sleep." Wangji started to apologise. "Ah, there's no need for you both to apologise to me, i just happen to wake up and heard you both fighting." (Welcome to another episode of normal day at gusu-)

"Ah! You are the new lady that came some days ago right?! Nice to meet you i am wei ying, courtesy name wei wuxian." He said flashing a smile at her. (Fixed the error in courtesy name- lmao I am dumb-)

She chuckled at him being so energetic and childish. "Nice to meet you, young master wei, I am y/n."

"I think it is late at night so we should leave, i apologise for the inconvenience, my lady." Wangji bowed down and left immediately.

'Was he always this cold at start?.... love really does change people gosh-'

"I would take my leave now too lady y/n, i hope to meet again someday." Wei ying said looking at her with a smile which looked more like a smirk. This time it wasn't the cheerful and sweet look in his eyes, it was something strange that made her heart pound for some reason. A slight hint of red appeared of her face. It was something mix of flirtatious and kind.

"Oh.. uhm y-yes- young master wei." She looked away trying to get out of her dirty thoughts. "Good night my lady, I am looking forward to our next meeting." He winked at her before he turned back and left her alone wondering in the courtyard.

"Was that really the wei ying i know?" She was rather empty minded at that point, wondering if she was still drunk or just dreaming. Was it just her dirty mind or reality? Or was he always this flirty but no one noticed?

She looked here and there to see if someone is seeing, finding no one out there she sighed then jump in air in excitement.

"I can't believe i just met two hot guys at same place gosh!" She squealed to herself in a low voice so no one heard her. "I could die peacefully now."

A black figure looked at her closely from the roof, "so that's the new lady huh?" A man chuckled in a low voice, "it would be fun to play with her."

It was the full moon night, when the three fates met each other for the first time.