The knights bowed and began to carry out my orders while I left the place. I asked our butler Cedric to ask father to visit the basement. I bet he'll be shocketh to his coreth.

Before going to my room and taking a bath. I sneaked to our backyard. No one's here right? I checked the place and turns out I indeed am alone. I smirked while taking out the yellow vial.

I summoned Iglo by calling his name.

"master, you called?"Iglo was sitting on my palm.

" Yes I indeed did, Iglo "I answered while placing him on the ground.

" What are you planning master? "Iglo asked suspiciously.

" Nothing ~just wait and let me do a quick experiment "I said and poured a drop of the yellow liquid on him.

" Master? "The yellow liquid spread and a mist appeared. When the mist was finally cleared I was met with an enormous Iglo.

" Woah...... "I gasped. I didn't know it would actually work but holycow! It did! My cute little wiggly has turned into a gigantic monster.

I approached Iglo and slowly caressed his head.

" Do you like your new form? "I asked.

" Well.. It's not that I hate it but I would rather prefer my old size, master. Since I could sit on master's shoulder that way"

Awww my Iglo is so cute ~

I hugged Iglo and patted him more.

"Now I can't wait to bully Alex" I smirked while hatching an evil plan to scare that trash prince.

Kekekekekekekekeke

"... Master looks kinda scary..." Iglo said something but I was too busy devising my evil plan.

"Now that I think about it. Iglo, monsters can't eat nor can they excrete..right?"

"You are right, master"

"Then, what was that fluid on his highness? Didn't you poop on him?"

"Wha-No! Not at all master!"

This seems quite suspicious... Not only that but the trash prince began to jump up and down by scratching himself. He was obviously itching. It must've caused by the fluid that Iglo had secreted but the only thing that Iglo drinks is the air deodorant-

That's when something Mary had said flashed before my eyes "Mylady, this solution is used to make the room smell refreshing. It's extremely itchy though"

"Iglo!" I shouted in joy.

"Y-yes, master" He yelped.

"You can create solutions or mixtures by tasting them only once!" I said as my eyes were shining with the new discovery.

"Huh? I can?"

"Yes you can. It's obvious!.. Now I don't have to go to the blackmarket or even beg the magic tower for more of these potions" I said while lifting the vial of yellow liquid.

"From now on you are my personal potion maker, Iglo!"

"But rather than a potion maker you're a potion pooper, am I right Iglo?" I said teasingly while winking at him.

"Master! I don't poop potions. I secrete them there's a difference!" the huge worm began wiggling around annoyed.

"It's an interesting conversation going on here" I heard a familiar voice behind me.