the girl named Vanessa 😋

Vanessa's pov: I watched 5 men run towards me. I wonder if they think they are going to be late to class? I decided to ignore it until they got into a circle and proceed to menacingly T-pose in front of me.
What
The
FUCK

Franklin's pov:
I see all the chads assemble in a circle ⭕️ and t-pose VERY VERYmenacingly around a very confused and weirded out Vanessa. The hell are they doing?! "Why are you scaring the poor girl?" I said " BRO CODE!!!" Yells chad jr jr. 😱😔 "Oh God it was bro code" I thought to myself. "Bros before bro-nets" said Sexy Chad.

Bob's pov: What idiots, There making me look bad in front of Vanessa 😭😔. I watched Vanessa's expression change from confused to upset. Vanessa lets out a Huff and shoves sexy Chad and Chad Jr out the way.

Vanessa's pov: I shoved the two guys that were right in front of me. I can't believe they would say something like that in front of me what jerks 😤 I gave Bob a look before exiting the hallway.

Narrator's pov:
As Vanessa angrily walks through the hallway to her class Bob gives an annoyed glare at the chads to which they shrug at 🤷‍🤷‍♂️ 🥚 meanwhile Franklin is glaring at Vanessa angry at her.

Vanessa's pov: I entered my class and sat down in my seat that had to be all the way in the corner 😑 I watched all my other classmates enter the room. I noticed a familiar guy, it was that tall guy that was next to Bob. He seemed angry as he took the seat next to me, slamming his head onto the desk. I wonder if he's okay 🥺

Franklin's pov:
I hate life.

Bob's pov: Walked to my next class worried about Vanessa. Does she hate me? DAMN IT I SHOULD'VE NEVER WALKED INTO THAT WALL. Then maybe the Chad's would've never done that. 😔 I sat in class wondering if Vanessa hated me.

"Roses are red,my name is not Dave, this makes no sense,microwave." - chick chad