Bitten

Serina," mum why are ye dropping me off at the airport?" Mum," because I am going to send ye to ye dad's 'nd ye 'ave best hurry now" Serina," what? But ye said that I can't go see my da!" Mum," well I guess....it's time you spend forever with 'im" Serina," I knew it! It had something to do with me being 'is daughter! Ye just never wanted me around at all!" Gets out of the car when they arrived at the airport and grabs all her stiff with help from her mum. Serina," admit it now" as she was about ready to go into the tunnel and into the airplane. Serina's mum," ugh, ye are right! 'Ave fun with ye da!" Leaves Serina and walks away from her and Serina walks into the tunnel after she showed her passport. When she got off the airplane and saw her dad she said," hallo da!" Serina's dad," hello Serina, you look so much like me and YOUR mom" Serina," I did? Funny she said that I looked more like ye and she be glad to rid of me and have another child with me step-da" her dad froze when he heard that last sentence and said," w-what? She got re-married?!" Serina," yeah, I was not happy though" after he helped her put her things in his limo and helped her get her stuff when they got to his home. Serina," da why did ye stop right here?" Rick," master good to have you-" stares at Serina. Rick," who is she?! Is she here to get turned by your minions?" Her father," no, she is off the menu because she is my daughter Rick" as her dad lead ger away from Rick he stopped her when he remember her last words back at the airport and said," sorry for this, my little one" and bits her neck. Serina," what the hell?! Get away from me!" Her father sighed and said," the house is forever yours and will be forever, I'll leave you alone with my trusted men who are human and want to serve you, I'll miss you, call me when you have been turned or call your mom yo yell her for both of us my little daughter" Serina just stared at him when he and his minions leave but leaving armed men with her.