~•Chapter 1•~

Start bij het begin

It was all purely nature..after all village's didn't really count as they wouldn't expand themselves often and barely emitted any harm to their surroundings.

Tommy was amazed my the beauty of the land infront of him.

"I didn't want Lmanburg to be built because I wanted for this to be a peaceful place..for the plains to keep looking as beautiful" Dream explained before stopping himself and pulling up his mask revealing his face. In which had load's of scar's, lots of freckles on his face and what used to be vibrant green eyes now dark and lifeless....

Tommy was surprised as he had never seen his face before..

"But in most of your eyes it was wrong for me to do so..hence you locked me up and now that I escaped I came back up here only to find out that more nation's were built...." Dream continued explaining.

"You knew that the server would fall apart with the nation's didn't you?" Tommy said realizing what Dream was trying to say as the cold wind hit them as it was becoming nighttime and a beautiful sunset was seen from that high above.

The two just admired the sunset as Dream sat down on the snow.
Part of Dream's leg's hanging from the edge of the mountain..

"Tommy..." Dream said as Tommy looked at him.
"Im sorry...for what I did to you.." Dream said as he cut himself off.
Tommy would have thought he was tricking him so he could manipulate him but now that he knew the reasons behind his doings he knew he actually meant it when he said it.

"I forgive you.." Tommy said a little hesitant as he never thought he'd say this, or being used to the feeling of pity towards Dream..

"You can go now.." Dream said as Tommy looked at him confused.
"What do you mean?" Tommy asked.

"You were going to Techno's house weren't you?" Dream replied.

"Oh yeah.." Tommy said as he turned around and was now walking away. After a few steps he turned back to see Dream looking down at the ground..
Dream seemed hesitant to do something but what?...

After a few moments the realization hit Tommy about what Dream was about to do.

"Dream.." Tommy said as he took a few steps closer towards the other blonde at which had flinched but didn't turn around..

"You're not thinking of doing what I think you're gonna do...right?" Tommy asked.

Dream turned to look up at the sky as those words had hit him.
"..." Dream didn't respond as he just put his mask back on before asking "why haven't you left yet? Weren't you going to go tell someone im here?"

"I was but... I'd rather stay with you for a little while longer.." Tommy said as pity grew more on him.

No one could see it but behind Dream's mask he had a confused look as he thought he'd definitely tell someone he's here to lock him back up but he wanted to stay with him longer..
Dream for a second thought he cared but he then thought it was because he wanted to kill him himself just like he had multiple times..

"Here you need it.." Tommy said handing over something to Dream at which the older blonde turned to look to see bandage's on the younger's hand.

He was hesitant but took it and healed himself..
"I'm sorry about slashing you in the chest.." Tommy said as he sat next to Dream.