(1) /f

___
bed day

where someone spends the entire day laying in bed, not because they are sick or tired, but simply because they do not feel like getting up
___

where someone spends the entire day laying in bed, not because they are sick or tired, but simply because they do not feel like getting up___

___

it was a wet day in monte carlo. rain was hitting the sky lights heavily as y/n was making her usual morning cup of tea. "mon amour!?" charles called from the bedroom. it wasn't very often she woke up before him but him having a a couple of days off meant he was actually home for once, so he got a full nights sleep, which made y/n so happy.

"kitchen!" she responded. they only had a two bed apartment. they didn't need the space so what was the point in having it. he walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes his bed hair extreme. she chuckled at the sight of him. "sleepy,my love?" she asked sipping her tea.

"i wouldn't say sleepy, more so lazy" he opened the fridge getting out his premade vitamin drink, he's forced to drink every morning.

"have much to do today?" she asked him running her hand though his hair in an attempt to fix it.

"no" he yawned.

"come back to bed with me then" she tapped his chest lightly.

"that's really unproductive" charles looked at her questionably.

"who cares?" she took his hand in hers leading him to their bedroom. he sat in bed answering his emails from his phone while she laid on his chest scrolling though instagram. "lance got a dog" she told him.

"oh fun cute dog?" he asked and she showed him her phone. "cute dog" he confirmed.

"i love this" she snuggled into him further kissing his neck softly. she saw goose bumps rise up all over his bare chest.

"bed days?" he asked his fingers running up and down the her bare arm. "they're nice" he agreed.

"i love you" she looked up at him. he smiled putting his phone on the bedsides table.

"je vous aime" he pushed her hair off her face.

"you speaking french makes me go all funny inside" she told him a light blush on her cheeks. he smirked pulling her onto him wrapping his arms around her.

"you like it?" he questioned.

"you know i do" she rolled her eyes at him. he smirked kissing her softly. he kissed again and again. her last kiss was passionate and longing. she pulled away and he looked at her upset their lips were no longer attached.

"mon amour?" he asked holding her face softly. "you okay?" he kissed her forehead.

"yeah" she nodded. "i just don't feel like having sex today" she told him honestly. his face softened immediately flashing her his signature smile.

"that's perfectly fine y/n. are you hungry? i could eat" he asked. she smiled at him nodding.

"i love you" she held him tightly.

"i love you too. now stay here i'll go cook, find a movie" he kissed her getting out the bed throwing the tv remote at her.

she chuckled watching him twirl out the room in just his grey lounge shorts. his hair a mess but his smile wide.

fin