"When did that happen?" Lando joined in.

"And why did no one tell me?" Daniel asked.

"Umm.. She told me," Lewis awkwardly added.

"Not now, please," Daniella snapped at the drivers before looking back at Max.

She gently cupped Max's face, making him look at her. The anger was still there but his glare softened up.

"Calm down please.." She begged, her voice barely audible.

"Why would he calm down?" George scoffed. "It's in his blood to always get violent."

There was silence for a couple of seconds as everyone looked at George, not believing he actually made that comment.

"Actually, now that I think about it you two really deserve each other," George continued as Daniella looked at him in disbelief. He has never stooped this low before. "And one day when he hurts you Dani then..."

George didn't get to finish his sentence as Max released his arms from the grasp of Lando and Pierre and charged towards the Williams driver, pushing Daniella out of the way, making her stumble but the older McLaren driver was there to support her.

"Max no.." Daniella called out but it fell on deaf ears as he raised his hand.

Daniella immediately ran and pushed him away from George, standing in between the drivers.

"Please don't do this," She begged her boyfriend, tears starting to prick her eyes. "What he said was not true...and no one believes that, especially me."

George didn't say anything, breathing heavily as Lewis held him back. The eight-time world champion was disappointed in the Williams driver.

"He needs to pay for what he just said," Max charged again but once again Daniella blocked his way. Pierre, Lando, and Daniel were just behind him, ready to hold him back again.

"He will, but not like this," She cupped his face again, making him look at her, their eyes locking. "If you hit him you will only be proving him right. Please..." She kissed him and then looked at him again, hoping he would calm down.

Max's breathing slowly came back to normal as he kept looking at her.

"Get him out of here," She looked at Lewis, not giving even an ounce of attention to George.

Her teammate nodded and dragged George away, realizing that things might never go back to normal between him and Daniella.

The Williams driver was in for a long lecture from the champion.

"Are you okay now?" Daniel asked, his voice laced with concern as he checked up on his friend and former teammate.

"Yeah..." Max breathed out, his eyes still on Daniella as the rage was slowly fading.

"We will give you two some privacy," Pierre politely said. Daniella just gave him a nod as a thank you.

"Come on," The Alpha Tauri driver said to Lando.

"But I want to know what happened between George and Dani," Lando protested.

"Leave," Daniella sternly said to her friend, and a glare immediately got him to go inside the club with Pierre.

"You can handle him on your own?" The older McLaren driver asked Daniella, still looking concerned.

Daniella nodded, assuring him.

"Okay.." Daniel put his hand on Max's shoulder and gave it a slight squeeze. "I will check up on you two later," he said before reluctantly leaving the couple alone.

Max looked apologetic but still angry.

"What were you thinking..." Daniella mumbled before gently caressing his cheek and softly kissing him, her heart still beating fast.

Max kissed her back and hugged her, fearing that she might run away after seeing him so angry and attacking George.

"I am not going anywhere," She assured him.

**********

A/N: I am not very good at writing conflict or fight scenes, especially if more than two people are in the scene... 

Thoughts on Max vs George?? 

Thoughts on George's comment??

 Dani de-escalated the situation but imagine if she was not there... 👀 

What do you think will happen next?

 What do you guys think about the cost cap and the penalty FIA gave Alonso and then reinstating him to P7?