He started separating my hair,bit by bit as he iron them throughly i groaned at the feeling when it hit my roots.

"C-can you please go further away from my roots,cause later for sure you no longer have  something ironing but air"I commented,still in pain.

He let out a chuckle after hearing my sentence.
"Oh please,talk about a hair like a nest of a bird! Sorry but this is the only way of fixing your.... Nest hair- i mean your so 'Sss silky hair"I glared at him at the side of the mirror and could't help but groan in pain as he continued.

"Time for the brow!"My eyes widen widely when i saw those sharp razor,I his hands seeing as he let out a smirk.

"No you don't get it,my brows is the only genes i got from my dad!!"I said getting up,Having ghat pure panicked expression placed on my face,worried deeply.

"But miss-"

"No!,i will not let you do it"

Within the silence entering the scene,I looked at myself in the mirror and thought about it..

Whenever i see my brows,i've always thought how my dad would have the same,well cause particularly where related. I never would not want it getting trimmed..

"Fine,Just do it"I sat back at my seat and saw his face form a wide smile.

"Good decision then-"

"Don't! think I'm agreeing to this cause Jay said so,I'm doing this for myself and..." i paused for a while.

"Please just trim a little:')"

Time skip~
"So did you literally brought her to that salon,where that one owner from there is drooling over you?"Jungwon,Questioned to Jay straightforwardly after sitting down and getting ice cream with the other members.

Jay chuckled at his comment. Meanwhile Sunghoon squinted his eyes and found that how unknown it is for him bringing Haeyoon to a salon where it requires such treatment to beauty or looks in short..

"Your up to somethin' aren't you??"Heeseung came,Moving towards next to him and also squinting his eyes,teasing him mischievously with that smile..

"Well it's cause-"Jay got cut off by Jake.

"Come on guys,You never know what exactly Jay's plan is... or maybe he just wants his girlpren to enjoy her time let him be~"

A tinted light pink of blush was seen on Jay's cheek,While he avoided their eye contact as the members started laughing at the elder one.

"Woooo Jay is full of surprises you know,that you never knew later on they will be going on a date-Hksdjdhsj!"Jay quickly held Niki's mouth in order to shut up his sentence when he was at his limit of getting embarrassed or should i say thrilled.

"You didn't let me finish!"Jay bickered  to them and held his temple.

"There no need for that Jay-ahh"Reality hits Niki when he realized his sentence,After not calling hin 'hyung' or supposedly older brother. As he awkwardly smiled.

Skip!

"C-come on Jimyoon,Let's go get you babysitter yeahh?"As soon as Jay asked the little one,Jimyoon was more than excited to see Haeyoon's new look.

They got to the salon and waited for Haeyoon  outside the place,They were talking with each other when They heard loud footsteps and an annoyed groan escaping A girl that stood there looking unfortunately pissed.

For a minute she recognized the faces of the members,Who was looking around and seem to be finding someone which Haeyoon was thinking her. Haeyoon tried glancing towards Jay trying to spot if he was ignoring her on purpose or just didn't notice her at all.

"Hey?,Jay!"She stood in front of him waving hi,But instead of  getting a reply he looked st her in confusion and blinked twice.

The other members seemed to notice the preference if the beautiful girl in front of them,as they raised eye brows in confusion.

Just then it hits her and realized..

"Oh sorry!,Its Haeyoon"The girl smiled softly and waited for their response.

Not knowing how they were dazed literally in the midst of their thoughts.

"Although i despise the owner of the salon,He sure did made Haeyoon this... Beautiful"Jungwon smirked,and nudge his hyungs shoudler playfully.

Just in time Sunoo came with shopping bags in his hands while eating some tteokbokki as well. Haeyoon's eyes lit up when she saw him.

"Sunn!,I thought you would never come and you even shopped first before hanging out with us"Haeyoon greeted.

"Woah woah woahh!,Who are you to call me Sun huh?! Only my best friend can call me and not a stranger who finds me handsome"

....
It took a lot of while for Sunoo to realized it was not some random girl,but the one and only Haeyoon he had been looking for who he also didn't recognized with her new look.

"Omyy,where is your rough eyebrows had gone!?"He said in panic and held Haeyoon's face in complete shock.

"Dramatic much Sun,It's gone since i have let him trim it WHICH i regretted"She pouted.

As the two catch up with each other after a long time of not having to meet nor be able to talk through out the week,The members gaze's was at Jay who had been getting a pic of Haeyoon secretly as they walked beside them as she talked with Sunoo.

"Hayss,Pls stop that you can get her pics later on"Heeseung said to Jay in a scolding tone of his.

"Who are you to tell me,are the person so called decision?"..

"I- can't with you"

Keuttt
To be countinued!!
_______________________
Nov-15 2022

Happy Happy 20th birthday to our puppy,wolf,cute little assuie boy SIM JAEYUN!!

Happy Happy 20th birthday to our puppy,wolf,cute little assuie boy SIM JAEYUN!!.Please celebrate you birthday with full of happiness today Jake keep on working hard and engenes are here by your side<3!!.