Im pregnant

1 year bell had been married and most of the time it was bliss ofcource they had there fights and many people thought it was wrong a commoner married to a prince but they were happy and happily in love.

Belle's P.O.V~
I was feeling nausus and my back killed i guess thats what i get for sitting under a tree for hours reading the newest book from our libary. But i couldnt resist the day had been so beautiful the sky so blue with no clouds in sight even the birds chirped happily.

"Bella dinners ready" Adam came out of the house and gave me his hand, to help me up and as i did he pulled me in to a loving embrace before kissing me sweetly on the lips.

The dinner smelt great my farther was already sat at the tabel and mrs potts was pouring drinks as we entered i sat on the right of Adam while he sat at the head and my farther was on his left.

As i took my first bite of the soup i had to drop my fork and rush to the bathroom, i made it just in time as i threw my luch from this morrning up.

Suddly my husband and farther were in the spacious bathroom with me as i finally took my head out of the toilet i looked at adam.
"I think i'm pregnant" my face held a small smile as i was still feeling sick but as my words sunk in the frown turned into a smile.
"Thats brillient" he spoke as he picked me up and took me to my our bed were i feel in to a happy sleep.