"Oh yes, it's just the thing you need to start off with your career" Delbert continued, pushing his glasses back up into his nose.

"I'm so proud of how far you've come and I want you to get everything that you deserve" Y/N said to Jim, letting go of his hand and leading him to the back door before pulling a blindfold out from her pocket.

"And I'm proud of you! Not everyone can say they're dating the best engineer in the galaxy" Jim said proudly as Y/N started to tie the blindfold around Jim's eyes.

"I'm not the best engineer in the galaxy" Y/N rolled her eyes humbly as she secured the blindfold.

"Yet" Jim insisted. "And that's just because nobody knows you yet"

Y/N linked her arm with his as Sarah opened the door for the five of them to walk through.

They walked for a bit until then stopped, Y/N pulled the blind fold off, her arms still excitedly wrapped around his arm as Jim adjusted to the light.

His face fell with confusion as he saw nothing.
"So what's the-"

On cue, a large ship had flown and stopped before them, travelling almost at the speed of light.
Jim's jaw dropped in Awe.
"Hey there Jimmy!" Ben yelled from the wheel of the ship, waving to him enthusiastically.

It was just a little bigger than the legacy and Had his name 'James Pleiades Hawkins' engraved on the side.
"Surprise!" Y/N yelled excitedly as she shook Jim. "I designed this for you! It's the fastest vessel in the galaxy, I hope" Y/N rambled giddily, biting her nails as she glanced at Jim who was still staring at it in shock.
"I've called it the centurion"

Jim was silent, breaking free from Y/Ns grasp and taking a few steps closer to the ship, staring up at it in awe.
"I'll be captaining this...?" he sighed in disbelief.

"Do you like it?" Y/N now asked nervously, "you don't have to use it if your prefer something else. No hard feelings! If your happy with anything else then so am I"

"Are you kidding?!" His voice cracked, turning back to Y/N as if she was crazy. He now ran back up to her, grabbed her by the waist and excitedly spinning her around. "It's- I- this is amazing!"

Y/N laughed, hugging him back once she was down on the ground again, she felt like she was about to fall over by how tight Jim was squeezing her.
"It's even coated twice with an antifouling paint so barnacles won't be a problem"

"You thought of everything" Jim now looked back at Y/N, with the same Awe he had for the vessel.

"You deserve the best" Y/N grinned, Jim leaned down to kiss her on the cheek as an arm wrapped around her waist again.

"Can I check it out?"

Y/N face scrunched, as if Jim said the most stupidest thing. "Course, it's your ship. Do what you want"

Jim grinned, waiting no time to board the centurion, dragging Y/N behind him.

———-

"Tungsten? You made this ship impossible to take down!" Jim grinned, he was admiring the tungsten metal door that opened up to his office.

"I was a pirate majority of my life" Y/N whispered to him with a grin. "I know how to keep things safe from them"

Jim rolled his eyes with a playful head shake.

"But! If you look in here, open it" Y/N nodded to the cupboard.

Jim did as told, his mouth slight agape as he looked at the weapons inside, a tough sharp sword and multiple laser guns hung inside.

"The guns have really strong and powerful shots but if you take a closer look at the sword-" Y/N pulled it out to show Jim the numerous buttons on the handle, "- it has different options, a welder, fire sword, laser sword and it Can shrink into a dagger for small uses" Y/N explained as she demonstrated each option. "The laser uses the least amount of force, it can cut through anything, wanna try?" She chucked the sword over to Jim.

"Maybe later" Jim laughed out a sigh, putting the sword back in the Cabinet. "I still need to wrap my head around that this... is all ours"

"Yours" Y/N corrected.

"Ours" Jim correct again, eyeing Y/N firmly. "No one, is captaining along side me if it's not you as my first mate. We are going to travel every galaxy known to man, hell- we're gonna find new ones"

Y/N smirked at him. "I'll hold you to that"

Little did they know that in a few years they'd be reunited with Silver again. Catching him smuggling rings in the lagoon Nebula that they happened to be exploring.

The END

———-

Yoloooooooooo

I'm not gonna say anything cause I love Jim and this was my favourite story to write, I don't want to be sad.

Btw, yes this book is done but I may add a bonus chapter soon of Y/N untying Amelia and Delbert and the convo that went down, that's when I find time though.