Yn was sitting with a crown on her head and sword on her left hand.

Hair in a low ponytail...

The trio were like how can she change herself within seconds

Yn:- explain now...
(Cold voice)

Tae:- w-we aren't send by anyone.........

Jk:- we were going our home but a old woman...

Jim:- she gave us three rings that is in our fingers and aren't coming out now...

Tae:- and after that we just shrugged it of and then sent towards our home...but in middle way we time travelled to here in the bushes of garden and rest you know....

Yn saw sincerity on there voice so she said...

Yn:-( emotionless face) I'm letting you all live here....but....If I or my guards will found out that you are from our enemy kingdom then be ready for death..... because "Your head and my sword"

The trio gulped at the last sentence....but said a small yes...

Yn:-  call maids and tell them to show their rooms...

Few guards bowed and leave from there to call the maids...

--------

At throne room yn and some of her ministers were discussing about the trio....

Yn:- just keep them here in this palace like I had said before... and discussion over.

Ministers:- yes highness....

They also left from there...

While yn was going towards her room someone bumped into her and she look and saw taehyung...

Yn:- what are u doing here? (Deep voice)

Tae:- j-just roaming around...

Yn:- you know sword fighting?